Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Once I had too much energy

Alaskans Guest

Once I had too much energy

This is going to sound strange to you guys, as it involves church (eeeek! RUN). But once I was empowered with so much energy it was painfull, but in a good way. I would say it was at least 1000% of my normal energy. What happened was I was in church, we were all praying over someone. But then for some reason without a word everyone started doing something to me. They said raise your hands, I did. They started pouring all thier energy in me. I wasnt sure what I was supose to do, so I sent it all skyward. Well, afterwards I was actually depleted of energy. But then later that day the massive amount of energy I sent up began coming back down to me. There was so much I felt my body was overfull, most of it was in a field around me about a foot thick. All kinds of things happened that night, but perhaps the most notable is momentarily loosing all ego, including all ideas of limitations, and becoming a multi-present concious, like omnipresence but not quite. I spent 70% of the energy answering prayers, however, I dont think God liked that. I should have just kept it and used it to transform myself to higher energy matter.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Sounds like an energy overload to me. When all the people were 'sending' their energy to you, they might have been thinking about you, which is unlikely. I think that you could have(hopefully unknowingly) taken all their healing engery and absorbed it into you. This is basically what pyskich vampirism is. Sometimes you need to control your emotions, because things like this have happened to me, too.

Flash_hound Guest
    I stay away from meditation circles and Qi Gong training groups for this very reason. I get a lot of energy from it, probably more than I need and it causes me physical agony. Probably from being so young I already have a lot of energy and when I go and do energy exercises for too long I defiantly feel it.

Blog Entries
    Frankly, I do not think "God" does directly come into this, though I do not deny his existence. I think you were interacting with crowd energy and sending it up - upwards being the spiritual direction. This can cause burnout and overload, and you were lucky to be able to handle it so well, very conductive. If in doubt, earth/ground/root it instead.

The state of (dis)solution cannot be kept up on "foreign" energy, you have to attain it yourself to keep it. It is a tempory grace, not something that can persist if you do not have the techniques and the energetic base to keep it up. This only comes after long and arduous work, but can be glimpsed before, as you did. You can attain it for yourself, and the hard work required along the road teaches you to cope with a state and make good use of it.

So - now you had your glimpse of what is possible, and now the work starts, if you want to. If the crowd focuses its energy on you and you can heal and do other feets, but you are only the medium. But this can also come from within you alone.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I used to be part of a prayer circle- every time I participated in it I came out feeling very energized and upbeat. I actually miss it very much.
    I believe than when you are sending healing you are channeling God energy (to coin a term, I'm aware of the pitfalls of labeling this), and God always works for everyone's highest good, regardless of belief. So channeling this type of power doesn't take anything away- it just gives, and it's all good.

Of course, this is my belief.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest
    Doing the Merkaba made my body sore. I don't think it wanted to dematerialize.

Flash_hound Guest
    My mom is a healer and she believes she isn't actually healing the person, she is just letting G-d work through her.

Wrong Eye Guest
    I have had good results healing myself, for some reason.

As impossible as it is to believe, I regenerated my body. When I was seven I got the back of my skull shattered by a big glass prism...

Once I was 20 and I decided to make my skull ok, it started filling out and my brain started working more normally. In short, it regenerated. It is almost normal now to the point where you can't tell it was shattered except when you touch one small spot.

I don't know if this was unique to me or something people can do.

I was told something today, Alaskans, that may be of some help to you.

"Nothing is impermissible, but not everything is beneficial." In short, nothing is unforgivable at all.

May that thought bring you some happiness... it is only my belief, but something I believe is true, through experience too.

Alaskans Guest
    Flash_hound Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:59 pm Post subject:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My mom is a healer and she believes she isn't actually healing the person, she is just letting G-d work through her.

Whats with this G-d business? It kind of disturbs me.
    As for gOd working through your mom.. if you were to strip away all that was taken from the universe, and all the beings that compose you, you would not exist, you hardly take credit for anything.

I do not intend to sound on the offence, I have compassion for everyone, and respect for all beleifs, but we should always look beyond what we know.

CF Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 pm Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I used to be part of a prayer circle- every time I participated in it I came out feeling very energized and upbeat. I actually miss it very much.
    I believe than when you are sending healing you are channeling God energy (to coin a term, I'm aware of the pitfalls of labeling this), and God always works for everyone's highest good, regardless of belief. So channeling this type of power doesn't take anything away- it just gives, and it's all good.

Of course, this is my belief
    -------------

There is a lot of anti-religion sentiment out there, basicly justified (even worshiping Christ is considered wrong by him), but you are not going to enlighten people to the truth by simply saying 'You are wrong.' Personally I think the attitude of avoiding religion entirely is very cowardly. These people need us to enlighten them. They are blind even to thier own teachings. The teachings of Christ are universal, the Law does not change just because the teacher is different, simply understand his teachings and show them. If you cant find an oportunity you dont even have to say anything, just being there quetly opens them up, but risking speaking the truth is a good deed. Personally, I want all the oportunities to do the right thing that I can, how many oportunities are there among the churches? Dont let others opinions sway you, facts are facts, opinion is unknowing. You should never let people make decisions for you, wether it is society or the church, if you do they will become extentions of your ego you cannot controll. See for yourself and decide what is true.

--Luke

Blog Entries
    There is a lot of anti-religion sentiment out there, basicly justified (even worshiping Christ is considered wrong by him), but you are not going to enlighten people to the truth by simply saying 'You are wrong.' Personally I think the attitude of avoiding religion entirely is very cowardly. These people need us to enlighten them. They are blind even to thier own teachings. The teachings of Christ are universal, the Law does not change just because the teacher is different, simply understand his teachings and show them. If you cant find an oportunity you dont even have to say anything, just being there quetly opens them up, but risking speaking the truth is a good deed. Personally, I want all the oportunities to do the right thing that I can, how many oportunities are there among the churches? Dont let others opinions sway you, facts are facts, opinion is unknowing. You should never let people make decisions for you, wether it is society or the church, if you do they will become extentions of your ego you cannot controll. See for yourself and decide what is true.
    I had to read this a few times and still am not sure at whom you are directing this.
    But if it was to me, about what I said, then I would respond thusly:
    I avoid religion because it it mostly about mythology, tradition and belief. I would never avoid God because I believe that God is everywhere present, and my intention when I talk about these things is not to convert anyone to my religion, but to share my experiences and my belief also provided it is welcome or relevant. I'm not sure what people you think are making decisions for me, the only decisions come from my heart and my brain and are decided by me. Of course I believe that God makes the decisions, through my heart and brain, but that is another conversation. I have decided what is true for me, and I suspect that it is not necessarily true for you. I read
    The teachings of Christ are universal, the Law does not change just because the teacher is different, simply understand his teachings and show them.
    I understand the first part and agree, and the second about what the Law is, but I'm not sure I get the meaning of the third part "simply understand the teachings and teach them". I'm not even sure what you mean by that, or even frankly who you're talking to. But I do read a lot of judgement in your post, and I'm not sure what to make of it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.