Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy moving into the sub-heart center

BiggyMatt Guest
    I've had this same thing happen to me on several occasions. At first I tried to go ahead push past it and take it to the subnavel, which I was able to do with a little extra effort, had to be quick about it because if I wasn't the heart center area would just soak it right up. But to me it just fealt more right letting it go where it wanted. I mean I understand that if your having trouble moving energy that it's a good thing to do a little extra work, but in my opinion as of right now it's not the same thing, and I have a thought about this.

Your energy body and physical body are alot alike and they both have their energetic needs. If you go out for a run, the muscles in your legs are going to start soaking up more oxygen then other parts of your body, this is normal because of the demands placed upon them. Likewise although you can't prove it like you can with the physical body, I suspect the energy body also has demands being placed upon it which sometimes requires a little bit more energy and this I think is the case in this instance.

If for say, everytime you do the full body circuit and you try to move energy
    into the subnavel and you are unable, I would say it's probably some sort of block, but since that's not the case I don't think it is.

This is just my opinion but it makes sense to me because I've had the same thing happen several times but not just with the heart center, occasionally it'll happen around the brow area as well especially at times when I've been putting that little bit of effort into some psychic endevor.

Anyway hope that helped, and good luck with your energy work.

Dsmoke Guest
    Matt, if I understand your theory right, you're saying that energy is flowing into the sub-heart because it's depleted by something I've been doing? Sub-heart is emotional energy and yes, I've been clearing up a lot of old emotional issues. That could definitely be the case.

BiggyMatt Guest
    Yeah that's exactly what I think it is since this has happened to me much in the same way, although like I said if it starts happening all the time it's probably a block or maybe even a serious imbalance within the energy body, which of these it would be I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive Mr.Bruce could lead you in the right direction if that were the case.

tyciol Guest
    Hmmm... this is an unlikely idea but perhaps your sub-navel is always full and it goes to the next one in the line? Anyway, when you direct it to the sub-navel, it does spill into the two upper ones, just at a lesser rate or something I think.