Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Using The Brainwave generator half way through the program?

Flash_hound Guest

Using The Brainwave generator half way through the program?

How should I go about doing this?

hasalameth Guest
    You mean you haven't used it in part one and now you want to use it for part two? Or what do you mean, are you wondering *how* to use the cd? I think the directions in the book are pretty clear, listen to the week's preset and do what goes with the description of that preset. Good luck

Flash_hound Guest
    I mean I am on week 5. Should I start with week 5's presets or with week 1's? I haven't done it thus far.

hasalameth Guest
    I guess you should do week 5's, because they are connected with week 5's exercises, right? listening to week one's presets and doing the week 5 exercises makes no sense imo. What do others think?

Flash_hound Guest
    That's what I thought but I was just checking.

Blog Entries
    If I remember correctly, the exercises are progressive, so on week 5 you're doing week one+2+3 , etc. and the presets are also progressive, so you shouldn't use the week 5 presets without having done week 1, etc. Look at their 'subtitles' some are for lucid dreaming, some are for 'mind taming', etc. and stay on week 5 exercise-wise, but start with the preset on the right order, and if there's 2 weeks on the same subtitle then skip one of them, to get you caught up.
    That's what I would do. And remember, you don't have to listen to the presets every day, they're optional, but I think when you're starting once a week would be a good amount. But if you listen to my advice you can get caught up in 5 days, no harm no foul, since you don't have to listen to them for long anyway.
    Anyway, that's what I think.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    Thanks CFTraveler, today I just did week 1 for about 15 minutes. I have a question though. You can turn on the flashing on your monitor. Should I do that? Or not? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I never did, but it's your call.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    Do you think it would help at all? I have no idea how to do it, just turn it on and close my eyes?

Yes. the flashing adds to the effect by engaging visual parts of the brain as well. You close your eyes to help the effect as, when your eyes are open & receiving data, a big chunk of the brain's processing is engaged in sorting things out.

The sound works by offsetting two different frequencies so the stereo effect causes your brain to start 'mixing' them in a way that it follows the difference between the 2 frequencies. ie. a tone of 40Hz in the left ear & one of 45Hz in the right ear will cause the brain to start resonating or 'entraining' at 5Hz. You can't actually 'hear' 5Hz (although if it is loud enough you can feel it) so this offset process allows the brain to be engaged at frequencies for lower Beta, Alpha, Theta & Delta states.

But the eyes act as a unit - the visual cortex will automatically accept input from the 2 sources as a single input - you have to actually try to separate them - so the screen will flash at the required frequency (eg. 5Hz)
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast