3 3.66%
  • None of the above

30 36.59%
  • Five or more of the above

15 18.29%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UFO Experience Poll

Dragonlor Guest
    The paranormal seems to avoid me like the plague. If life was any more boring I think I would have to start ripping my hair out.

I did see a golf ball sized ball of light once floating right in front of me. It only lasted a second or two but I was very suprised at its sudden presence. However after closely examining the circumstances several dozen times I had no choice but to conclude that it did not really happen. In the end I dumped the experience on to imagination and left it at that.

I've seen three of the above! The lights were bright like a strobe light flashing. Seen my neg accidently by spontanious image, wich was a grey but it seems to be the smaller version of them. It has appeared in shadow for probably seven feet tall or so.
    And woke up paralysed a few times.

Dan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    Did it look like a saucer? It might have even been a Merkaba!
    Sure. The thing is when a person starts having experiences that seem very far from the norm, it's sometimes hard to label them, which is why I prefer to keep mine open to interpretation. Keeps me from creating my reality in a very negative way.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlor
    The paranormal seems to avoid me like the plague. If life was any more boring I think I would have to start ripping my hair out.

I did see a golf ball sized ball of light once floating right in front of me. It only lasted a second or two but I was very suprised at its sudden presence. However after closely examining the circumstances several dozen times I had no choice but to conclude that it did not really happen. In the end I dumped the experience on to imagination and left it at that.
    I used to want for weird stuff to happen to me when I was young and stupid. That's why I'm a card-carrying member of the "Believes in the Law of Attraction" club. That's also why I keep telling myself "I want boredom, I want boredom, I want boredom....."
    So consider yourself lucky, and watch what you wish for...

Blog Entries
    You'd have to start another poll, because it only allows for 1 answer. That's why I had to word it so limited-ly. (Yay! I just invented a word).

Blog Entries
    Thanks for doing this CF. I was curious to know this about our membership as well. As stated earlier, I've had most of these but still don't consider myself an abductee as such.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

LuciaUruguay Guest
    Ok, none of the avobe is for me. My experience started like 2 months ago when I started to "hear" a voice that I did not know. Currently I am with the gift to see angels on the astral plane and I not hear voices but I hear thoughts on my mind and then I put voices to those thoughts, I do this unconsiously and my experience with this extraterrestrials is like the one with the angels. At first I only hear him but some days ago I started to view his head on one of the astral planes.I first started to see his head and yestarday I was able to travel to his plane and saw him compleatly. His appearence in the astral at least, is human.
    Another guy I met on friday is different from the first one, the name of the first ET is OLASIS, this second ET apparently is a master and he teach things of the astral plane (at least thats what I know) The name of this ET is Ishkri or at least thats the sound in spanish word, dont know how is in english, maybe like this "eshkre" (because the e is the spanish I).
    Anyway, I am recently knew to this new experience, they say that someday I will receive messages form the angels and from the ET I hope its soon because all of this is hard to believe it! The second ET is not human like, he has another appearence but I can not see him clear.. yet

Re: UFO Experience Poll

I voted none of the above, but have had a few experiences when I was very young.

Me and my mum once saw two UFO's. They weren't balls of light though. The first one was red, and round. The second (about five minutes later) was the same colour but looked like two of them stuck together at the sides.

The next two are really unknowns, and are simply "maybes" in the alien abduction department.

Once when I was about eight I woke up, and my bed and the wall next to me were covered in blood, but there wasn't a single drop anywhere on me.

The next one happened recently (two or three years ago). I woke up one morning in the trance state. I was simply lying there, no thoughts, no nothing, it was like a conscious sleep, I could hear and feel nothing. Next thing I know I feel something long and thin being pulled out from under my left eye which caused a bit of air to move through my left nostril. Very strange but it didn't effect my tranced state one bit. It was like I was being held in that state...

Cal
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

Blog Entries

Funnily enough, my almost-14-year-old came up into our room when we were fast asleep about a week ago. He was freaked out because he'd heard "machine noises" like a helicopter but right in his room. Having had experienced a really loud conscious projection with similar noise before, I told him he was probably just about to project and walked him back to bed (because he was scared and asked me to). I suggested he lie on his tummy if he didn't want it to happen again, as I read someone here whose son had used this method to avoid unwanted projections.

In the morning I asked him more questions. He said he couldn't remember vibrations or paralysis but he was really relaxed when it happened. He sheepishly admitted that he thought it was a UFO.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

balance032 Guest

CFTraveler ive had 7 of the above happen to me the last happen October 4, 2007 6 months ago i was taking a nap before work and the next thing i knew a heard a voice say that they were going to balance the left and right side of my brain i was lying on a table i think.. and green lines came down on top of my body next i heard someone say that i had a hard head and that i was going to get them in trouble whatever that means ... After the procedure was finish i realize that this was a obe except i didnt do it alone who ever or what ever im sure is the reason i had it anyway i decide to get up and see if i could walk through walls and i could so i was pretty excited !!! so i was thinking about what else i could get into when i realize i was being watch ....whoever was watching was like in the shawdows of where ever i was at Ive been in contact with the red looking greys before but i wasnt sure if was them or not so i started to get freak out thats when i thought about body and was back in a instant i thought i had been gone for hours and was late for work when i realize only 15 mins had past .. So CFTraveler have u had any experience with UFO's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast