Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UFO Experience Poll

Blog Entries

Re: UFO Experience Poll

Yes, one nuts-&-bolts, the rest astral.
    Look for old posts by me.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Caelrie Guest

My only UFO experience was seeing a couple of them in the sky.

Hibby Guest

OMG where can i get more info on this. I remember one day waking up and i swear i saw a ball of light in front of me, i've been reading about ball lightning so i was thinking, i'm about to get plasmarised and my life was gonna end. However it started moving away from me straight towards my wall, stopped, and changed directions towards my balconey door. I was so shocked by this experienced that i had forgot to chase after it, so by the time i remembered it had long disappered. so there i was standing on my balconey in the middle of the night in my pyjamas.

sleeper Guest

This thread seems to be a good place to ramble a bit

I saw multiple UFO's when I was a child. i was raised in a rural part in the Northern California Mountains, my family is a bunch of rednecks. Not the kind of rednecks that you see on the news, who live in trailers in florida and always talk about UFO's, the kind of rednecks that don't even know what a UFO is, because my family worked so much. I guess what i'm trying to say is that during my childhood, I had an indifference to the UFO phenomenon that has allowed me to have an objective group of experiences.

Several times i saw the same UFO: it was all white and shaped like a short, fat rocket, but there were no flames. It wasn't a disc shape, or a helicopter or anything like that. it was a short fat rocket shape and it always seemed to be floating; because it was moving so slow and so low to the ground. a couple times, it must have only been a couple hundred feet from the ground, and it seemed like it was doing that intentionally, so I would definitely see it. There were no airfields or helicopter pads in the area...i know this because the only time i saw this ship is when i was in wild, undeveloped forest areas, or on the edge of that area, where there were only a few houses nearby. I only saw it in that same place, over and over. i even hunted for it's landing area and think i may have found it; several miles in the woods, just a place where i think there was a tripod of some sort. There were footprints around it each time, but they were very strange. They were spaced oddly, as if the creatures who left them only hit the ground occasionally, kind of randomly. For instance; in the area near the landing place, there were no prints for about a 30 ft perimeter. But going further away, there would be one here and there...as if only one foot hit the ground. and there were a few places where there were three pairs of foot prints, side by side...i never came up with any ideas of why they would hop on one foot over large distances in separate directions, then stand in one place together.

Being older, now it's easy to imagine an advanced alien race flying around, then regrouping and standing still on the ground, to look at a map, or a nudie magazine, or work order instructions from their boss.

the footprints were small and round and without character (like a baby boot), unlike anything else in the woods...since all of the animals had paws, toes, claws, etc. and humans left boot tracks. but the "alien" tracks I found had tells, such as the small "explosions"' of dirt you create when you hit the ground and change direction when walking.

Anyhoo, that's one experience. i'll share more later.

I did see it go towards space, but it accelerated slowly.

Blog Entries

saw multiple UFO's when I was a child. i was raised in a rural part in the Northern California Mountains, my family is a bunch of rednecks. Not the kind of rednecks that you see on the news, who live in trailers in florida and always talk about UFO's, the kind of rednecks that don't even know what a UFO is, because my family worked so much. I guess what i'm trying to say is that during my childhood, I had an indifference to the UFO phenomenon that has allowed me to have an objective group of experiences.
    Hey! I'm one of them and I saw a UFO.
    Dadgum Californeeaauns....*chews on a stalk of grass*
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mike Dooley Guest

I have lost time on three occasions in my Life. Those were pretty bizarre experiences.

There is a spot between my building and the school next door, where I have deja vu all the time. i know that I've walked there before, but somehow I feel I've walked there at that same moment before. Pretty weird.

Blog Entries

We've had UFO sightings not far from where I live in the last few months. I haven't seen any but I dreamt of them within the period.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

aprilla Guest

My god I don't think I've had anything happen like all of you's here. I voted no, but I did once mess with a ouiji board and 'spoke to some giant ants' from a distant galaxy(so they said) Now, I don't know the truth of that, but when I went to bed that night, I was woken up and things were moving in my room. I did sit there and watch for a while. And there was metallic sounds in my head. my 'psychologistic brother said it was poltergiest activity, and said it was me that did it...but whwere did the sounds come from? and how did I do it? and fancy it happeneing after ouiji board session. the thing that spoke was bang on. the things came true what it said

anyone know?

aprilla Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby
    OMG where can i get more info on this. I remember one day waking up and i swear i saw a ball of light in front of me, i've been reading about ball lightning so i was thinking, i'm about to get plasmarised and my life was gonna end. However it started moving away from me straight towards my wall, stopped, and changed directions towards my balconey door. I was so shocked by this experienced that i had forgot to chase after it, so by the time i remembered it had long disappered. so there i was standing on my balconey in the middle of the night in my pyjamas.
    LOL,You know I've heard about ball lightning...never encountered it though. sounds interesting anyhow. I'm gonna give it a google, tar.

I was at the Drive-In movie with my boyfriend and his friend in 1976. We noticed two extremely brilliant oval shaped lights appeared in the sky to the right of us in the distance. It was just getting dark but not completely. They traveled incredibly fast from one side of the sky to the other. An amazing sight to behold except we were terrified.

Also, we could only hear static on the movie speaker until they left in an instant and were gone. As I looked out the corner of my eyes to see the reactions of other movie goers, no one turned their heads to see them better! I think they were as frightened as we were. I had nightmares of aliens in our apartment after that, but who wouldn't?

I did see two UFOs, if that's what you want to call them, up close and personal. I submitted that encounter under the UFO category. The only thing that made me uneasy about them is told in that story.
    I wouldn't think that if I were you. Think about it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast