Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: energy work for beautiful appearance

lightworker Guest

energy work for beautiful appearance

so you guys know how to apply mr robert bruce energy work for a beautiful face? anyone tried it?

I know it is kind of superficial that I talk about appearance but it is possible right?

Have you seen the threads on the 5 Rites or 5 Tibetans? There is no proof that the exercises really are Tibetan in origin, but the important thing is that they work. Anyone nearing age 25 or over 25 should do the exercises daily. I say "should" because I'm 32 and I'm only just thinking about it still.

http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm

The suggestion to start at 3 of each and to build up slowly is not about how easily you can physically do the exercises. The suggestion about coordinating the movements with your breathing is meant seriously, too. I'm only saying that because I disregarded both.

The reason why I'm suggesting them is because the exercises are said to reverse aging, even dramatically. One of the ways to speed up the process that I read is to change the way you move and to speak with a stronger, deeper voice. Talk, walk, and in general move the way you would if you were 25 again.

Flash_hound Guest
    I think he is saying, is there energy work that will make you more physically attractive?

Zak Guest
    Intention is key. With NEW you can put the intntion of having a beautiful face right into the energy ball or whatever you are using to stimulate energy.

Focus on what you want not what you don't want. This is a long term thing and you can change your bone structure over time.

What I do is an exercise from Initiation into hermetics where you wash your face every morning with a cloth soaked with COLD water. You imbue the cloth with a quality like a "youthfulness and beauty". As you wash your face with the cold water and transfer these characteristics into your fce while intensley imagining it happening you also imagine negative characteristics being removed from your face. "signs of aging and blemishes" are tranfered into the COLD WATER (key). Rinse the cloth out very well so the contaminated water goes down the drain and is absorbed by the Earth or the town water purifying thing.

The cold water is very magnetic and can hold these negative properties. That is why one puts a cold cloth on the forehand during a fever to pull out the sickness.

If you are sick a cold shower combined with intensley imagining the dis-ease leaving your body and going into the water can be very beneficial. Just don't stay in the cold too long as can make you sicker. (I found this out the hard way) On the physical level what this does is open up all the capilaries under the skin that are roughly only one blood cell or more thick. This allows the oxygen to make it to more cells and rejuvenates the skin on your face or body.

Blog Entries
    Lightworker, you had your photo up for awhile and you were already beautiful.

Patti Conklin would say that whatever message you give your body is the reality it will manifest.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Doing regular energy work has helped my face as well. Pores cleaning up and former "acne hotspots" vanishing are byproducts of the cleaning up of the skin layers. Some energy work systems support this more directly, as they allow work on certain spots (I think you could adapt NEW's Etheric Wrap to clean up blockages in your face and skin, like wrapping the head, etc.), others not so much as Microcosmic Orbit/Small Circulation, which lets energy overflow from the main lines and does no direct blockage work.

A tip I have often read in many Qigong manuals is that at the end of the session you should rub your face with your hands for a youthening effect.

Oliver

feileacan Guest
    or try oil of olaz.... lol

love and light,
    feileacan

hasalameth Guest
    Ok this post should be regarded as a joke, since I really don't believe energywork can make you tan lol.

This week I've been indoors a lot, because of a cold. During meditation and energywork, I've noticed that I can feel the energy in a much strogner way, not meaning new blockages or that I've been raising "more" or "stronger" energy, only that I somehow have become even more sensitive to and aware of the movements, and can sometimes even get joyfully drowsy and cuddly in the movements.

Anyhow, so the other morning I woke up and looked at my arm, and I noticed, damn, I've gotten tannier! I walked up to the mirror, carefully scanned my body, and I actually came to the conclusion that, yes, I have in fact gotten tannier, and I haven't been outdoors at all, if so, I have been out during nighttime (yes nocturnal life kicks in around this time of the year) and wearing clothing on all my body.

So. My humorous conclusion is - Energy work might get you tanny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Have you seen the threads on the 5 Rites or 5 Tibetans? There is no proof that the exercises really are Tibetan in origin, but the important thing is that they work. Anyone nearing age 25 or over 25 should do the exercises daily. I say "should" because I'm 32 and I'm only just thinking about it still.
    So how do you know they are beneficial?

I mean, you do not practise them...

Oliver

High blood pressure runs in my family. My doctor freaked out on me when I scored a 170/100 with a pulse of 92. That was a resting blood pressure, as in, after sitting down for at least 15 minutes in the exam room. He said that 28 was much too young to have a score like that, and he was not sure he should let me leave his office to go to work. I just do enough of the 5 Rites to be able to stay off prescription medication. My dad has been on pills for his blood pressure since he was 30, and his brother had the same problem also starting at 30. When my blood pressure gets much higher than 140/85 I start doing them for a couple of weeks until I'm down below 110/65 consistently. Unlike the pills, though, the 5 Rites leave me feeling ready to do anything and they don't make me dizzy when I stand up suddenly.