Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: problem with subnaval centre

Blog Entries
    We are talking about fat beyond the normal, i.e. overweight. This clearly settles on the belly.

I agree there is another, additional pattern with women, as additional fat settles either on the upper chest and lower back, so to speak, again balancing in the center point, or for pregnant women, where the additional weight in front is partially balanced again on the lower back, and other regions.

But still it balance all out in the center point, and if excessive fat is accumulated, it will always settle on the belly as well, regardless of gender.

You may further rest assured that overweight men may also accumulate fat on the lower back and upper chest, which they would prefer to be on the belly instead. Any visit to the beach is testament to that, given the people there are overweight enough.

This is not only grey theory for me.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    PS

Older people accumulate fat faster because of inefficiencies in metabolism. Fat does not offer very much protection from falls, and the most likely accident is breaking a hip or something equally nasty for older people. Frankly, nature seems to be not very graceful about getting older, and has not introduced any additional protection except more knowledge and experience in the brain.

While fat can have an insulating effect, people with more weight still freeze, just in different places. Animals that actually insulate with fat as seals or sea lions or whales have a more equally distributed fat layer.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I didn't say it was a good system, since humans prob. didn't live past their forties in the 'caveman' days, they either starved or got eaten by something.
    Your post of the beach reminded me about a commercial we have here with a gnome that goes traveling saying something like "that's a gamble I wouldn't have taken." (It's the Travelocity gnome, but I couldn't find a link to the commercial. Imagine that!)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Oh, the best hunters in the stone age tribes were actually those aged 40. Those that did make it to that age were the most experienced, relying less on strength or speed, but on perfected skills and experience. Those could actually live up to the age of 60.

I do not quite understand the gnome comment?

Oliver

PieceOfWood Guest
    Thanks all for your answers...

Now I understand why I have such problems where to send energy in the underbelly... I have not much knowledge of the energetic part of body (only from RB's NEW and AD). Here lies the main problem. Could you recommend me some further reading about this matter, please? some books, sites?

Blog Entries
    Hello, PieceOfWood.

My general suggestion would be not too fixate on filling the sub-navel. Perhaps you could do more Brushing/Sponging and Etheric Wrap in order to clean up your blockages in the abdomen. You could slowly let your awareness sink through your abdomen, detect any anomalies (strength, tension, anything that does not feel right) and do NEW techniques on that. Over time this should build awarenes of your abdomen.

At the end of a session you could go from the top of your head down to your find and take any energy left back into the ground and ground yourself. This can help that blockages stay gone, and removes excitement and agitation from the body, helps the healing process.

If you really think you need more input, I could recommend "Open the Energy Gates of Your Body" by Bruce Frantzis. It teaches an energy work routine that focuses on removing blockages and building inner awareness. This inner awareness can - among other things - be used to find the exact energetic position of the sub-navel storage through using that awareness in scanning the abdomen.

I have had problems with locating the sub-navel storage as well, and I can almost guarantee you that no amount of literature (or posters ) will resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction. Inner awareness is the key. It can be built in many ways, so you do not need to rely on my suggestions.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Oh, the best hunters in the stone age tribes were actually those aged 40. Those that did make it to that age were the most experienced, relying less on strength or speed, but on perfected skills and experience. Those could actually live up to the age of 60.

I do not quite understand the gnome comment?

Oliver
    It's an ad in the US. It's one of those "you had to be there" things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    It's an ad in the US. It's one of those "you had to be there" things.
    Damn, I knew it.

Makes me feel like this.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    I'll show you my evidence for the above statement some time.
    Hello, Flash_hound.

I still would be quite interested in the more precise nature of that poster, all humour aside. Just because I have experienced something and read something does not exclude that a lot of people including me are simply wrong. Or can a billion Chinese not be wrong?

Oliver

PieceOfWood Guest
    Hi there again!

I'd like to just thank people that advised me.

My chakra test was great, I recommend it, you'll enjoy it

It seems that I needed to harmonise my energy body a bit, and qigong's Small Circulation did this job beautifully. Thanks Oliver! Thanks the rest too!