Thread: purple spot

stargazer Guest

purple spot

Generally after I do a bit of energy work or am in naturally higher energy states, after I close my eyes I see a purpleish/green spot at the center of the blackness behind my eyelids.

We did a group meditation at the nocal workshop and during this, I was gazing behind my eyelids at the purple spot... and as I watched it, it vanished like someone taking a piece of purple stained glass out of a black window, and through that purple spot I could glimpse a beautiful blue sky with happy little puffy clouds. Then the whole of my vision field was suddenly filled with that blue sky. But for that brief moment, I could only see the sky through the "hole" that that purple spot left in the blackness behind my eyelids. The "hole" corresponded exactly to the size and shape of the purple-greenie spot and seemed to really lead the way into the experience of seeing the whole blue sky.

This was really fascinating to me... intuitively I know the mechanics behind it and how it's likely a precursor of clairvoyance and the vision screen, but I just wanted to muse aloud about what a fascinating thing it is to experience. (Most of the time it's just this familiar purpley/greeny spot that floats behind my eyelids.) "Hi there purple spot! Fancy seeing you again."

Blog Entries
    This was really fascinating to me... intuitively I know the mechanics behind it and how it's likely a precursor of clairvoyance and the vision screen, but I just wanted to muse aloud about what a fascinating thing it is to experience.
    That's what we're here for (among other things)
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Dialgo Guest
    Thats cool, sounds like an amazing experience! I've had something similar except I see it without my eyes closed...but only during deep concentration or meditation. Sometimes durring a hard run where im concentrating extremely hard, and its more of a sphere of white light right where my nose should be. It looks like it draws in light from around it, kinda like a blackhole but its bright and not spinning.

Blog Entries
    Hello, Andrea.

Given our discussions in the Monroe subforum, could it be related to phasing as well? Sounds a bit like it. This does not mean it isn't clairvoyance, after all, it is too complex to draw such lines, anyway.

Sounds like a joyful thing, for sure!

Oliver

Blog Entries
    No doubt about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

stargazer Guest
    thanks guys!

Oliver, I considered that as well.. it may indeed be phasing related... I should have noted that when the sky filled my vision, it was as if I went from looking at the sky through a hole, to BEING there under the sky.

Another time, I was curled up on a bed in a hotel napping next to my schweetie, listening to a pool trick tournament. I started staring at the purple spot, and as I stared at it, it sort of faded away and I found myself gazing at various random things... a newspaper, a woman's face. Meanwhile I could still hear the tournament. I'm sure that in the right circumstances this could be directed into either clairvoyance or a phasing experience. If I am too awake however, it just stays as a purple spot. Hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer
    schweetie
    Sounds schnugly.

It also reminds me a bit about the remote viewing experiences of Robert McMoneagle. His technique has as a basic component letting the mind rest, and the pictures arise by themselves. Content is unfolding itself.

The remote viewers of this special program were directed by giving them in a noncompromising way a target, in order to find the validity in a more scientific manner. Important is that those experiences can be directed, but still unfold best when you flow with it.

He described it as a stream of images, feelings, sounds and experiences and knowledges about the target. It all started with visual experiences for him. He himself was very good at it, had a NDE before, did some work with Monroe, worked for the govt., etc. He is convinced anyone can do it.

Working on your OBE attempts and trying to let go of things may have triggered this with you. Or you "just" made friend with a spot.

Oliver

Re: purple spot

I've started getting this purple spot too, along with the imagery only visible through it once it's developed. It's fascinating! A couple of nights ago, I could see a series of individual faces through it. I've had occasional momentary impressions of a small central blue/purple spot in everyday situations for some months now. I'd always written them off as afterimages, but now you mention it the link is obvious. Thank you!

Sounds like your third eye is being pried open. Perhaps some astral sight will follow. The purple is probably hazy energy leaking through. Sounds like progress to me. The purple spot can also occur if you over strain your third eye.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

dslandolfe Guest
    I started having a purple spot like phenomenon after the first time I meditated and it's happened ever since on and off. I stared relaxedly gazing at a ceiling above me for a while. I saw an azure blue color appear in soft waves above me. I loved the beautiful color but when I would focus on it it would dissapear. Ever since when I close my eyes I see a blue spot, but if I focus on it it turns to a deeper blue and then violet. I've never tried holding it for a long time, maybe I should...