Generally after I do a bit of energy work or am in naturally higher energy states, after I close my eyes I see a purpleish/green spot at the center of the blackness behind my eyelids.

We did a group meditation at the nocal workshop and during this, I was gazing behind my eyelids at the purple spot... and as I watched it, it vanished like someone taking a piece of purple stained glass out of a black window, and through that purple spot I could glimpse a beautiful blue sky with happy little puffy clouds. Then the whole of my vision field was suddenly filled with that blue sky. But for that brief moment, I could only see the sky through the "hole" that that purple spot left in the blackness behind my eyelids. The "hole" corresponded exactly to the size and shape of the purple-greenie spot and seemed to really lead the way into the experience of seeing the whole blue sky.

This was really fascinating to me... intuitively I know the mechanics behind it and how it's likely a precursor of clairvoyance and the vision screen, but I just wanted to muse aloud about what a fascinating thing it is to experience. (Most of the time it's just this familiar purpley/greeny spot that floats behind my eyelids.) "Hi there purple spot! Fancy seeing you again."