Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interview With An Ex-Vampire

FaithNoMore Guest

Interview With An Ex-Vampire

Interview With An Ex-Vampire

Part 1 [1hour]
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pire&hl=en

If there was ever a mouthpiece for those who have traversed and fully immersed theirselves in the occult I think this guy ranks high up on the list. This guy was into EVERYTHING occult it seems and has a lot of fascinating and scary experiences to tell of and knowledge to share. He of course turned to Christianity but I don't find myself repelled as I often do when browsing through christian "truth" sites or videos.

According to his site the mormon church actually has roots in masonry and the catholic church is far off from where the bible stands. I don't think I want to spend 40$ to buy the DVD but at 9 hours I'm sure it's absolutely packed with great info and stories.

About the Movie
    (from the site http://www.exvampire.com)
    "Forbidden Knowledge, Occult Rituals, Secret Priesthoods, Spells, Luciferian Initiation,
    Illuminism, Ceremonial Magick, Vampirism.

This was his world : Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire.

Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an
    adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate.

Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of vampirism.
    (Note: This is about TRUE vampirism. Not just the kind of people who pretend to be vampires by
    drinking blood ).
    The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed him for its own.
    The reality of vampires and werewolves and the positions they hold in the dark world of the occult.
    The secret priesthood that helped him survive.
    The lust and hunger of the true vampire and how it destroys its victims.
    And much, more more!

Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public. You will never be the same.

This is a true story..."

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    Ah yes, Interview with an Ex-Vampy, very good stuff. Far far out stories that you ask yourself after hearing them, why not believe in them? Besides, it makes the world so much more interesting. If you believe it is not at all as it seems. Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc.(deep down we all know they're real)
    And the world is so much more cool with the possibility of being dismembered by a 9 ft. 1,000 pound beastie!
    They're setup for the interview is a bit hokey, but all in all, at 9 DVD's for $40.00 it is very much worth it
    Also very good info on Mormons, Masons, Catholics etc. Little bit of a perspective change. Buy it if your interested.
    And if you're not satisfied go check out the Fantasy, Sci/fi, Horror sections at the local library LOL!
    ~Sylent-Wolf

Flash_hound Guest
    I am watching it right now it's pretty interesting.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylent-Wolf
    Ah yes, Interview with an Ex-Vampy, very good stuff. Far far out stories that you ask yourself after hearing them, why not believe in them? Besides, it makes the world so much more interesting. If you believe it is not at all as it seems. Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc.(deep down we all know they're real)
    .... ~Sylent-Wolf
    Lol welcome to the forums sylent. Generally people such as him are seen as either A) psychotic/disturbed and higly imaginative or B) aiming to profit off gullible people.

I don't feel like he is in the latter category. As a mystic of sorts I don't agree with his Christian interpretations of things but I am intrigued by his stories and experiences, which generally fall outside the norm of what people pass around. I haven't really looked into his info on mormons, masons, etc as those subjects have most likely taken on a Christian spin, as is most of the prophecy and conspiracy floating around these days on the web. I may disagree with his interpretations and where he states opinion as fact, but I can't so easily discredit his experiences.

The funny thing is many people here would fall into category A because of their out of body experiences, psychic abilities, etc.

Something in your post tells me you probably didn't buy it. For the record I don't plan on buying it. Not because it's out there(and it is), but because I don't feel like shelling out $40

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    How perceptive!(your avatar is so cool)You would be right in saying I didn't buy it. My Dad bought it, and I watched it. Ahhhh, livin' at home, where every day is a vacation! LOL
    Now, as for believing it. Well it doesn't take a lot of research to come to the conclusion that there's something fishy 'bout the Mormons, Masons, Shriners(no need to mention Catholics)
    And I really don't want to discount his experiences, or in a year and a half I'll be on here blathering like a lunatic about my wonderful/horrorific experience! Would it be real or psychotic.........maaybe psychotic.
    And I would call myself a Christian Mystic.
    And yes the stories are out of the norm, way out.
    Which is good 'cause that means his subconscious didn't rehash the old alien abduction scenario. Maybe he's telling the truth, or he's an original psychotic. Anyway, I believe he believes he's telling the truth(but as you pointed out doesn't everybody on this forum) And a lot of his stories are more believable than some of the stuff I have seen here at Astral Dynamics.
    ~Sylent-Wolf

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylent-Wolf
    And the world is so much more cool with the possibility of being dismembered by a 9 ft. 1,000 pound beastie!
    They're setup for the interview is a bit hokey, but all in all, at 9 DVD's for $40.00 it is very much worth it
    Also very good info on Mormons, Masons, Catholics etc. Little bit of a perspective change. Buy it if your interested.
    And if you're not satisfied go check out the Fantasy, Sci/fi, Horror sections at the local library LOL!
    ~Sylent-Wolf
    Sorry, but this kind of thinking kind of slows down the process of awakening humanity to true spirituality and such. Vampires for example (if they exist, in whatever form), has always existed, and weren't "put" there to make the world more "interesting" or "cool". There's nothing cool with 'real vampirism' if you have the 'condition', it's living hell, trying to stay sane and alive every day.

And for this movie - I am so going to watch it, but I am already sceptic. I have friends within the community and I've been diving deep into the subject of real vampirism, and there's no "initiation" you have to go through to "become" a vampire, since you are either born one or not. There's some people claiming they can "create" vampires by first draining them of energy (attacking) and then letting them feed / energy exchange to fill up again (either through blood or psychically), but all these evil people would create is a deep need for energy and a messed up energy body, since a vampire can't be "created", as much as all the looney teens around the world would like to think. (keep in mind I'm not saying that vampires exist, I just say I know a whole deal about the entire "real vampire" thing - whatever truth lies behind it. also - I haven't seen this movie yet and can't comment on it yet, also, if this initiation thing is about enetering some undercover society I do not know of that actually exists, I hope you all had a good laugh, and please - L3T M3 IN 1 4m a deeeprezzed teenagez0r who wishiz to Bcum a superkewl vampireee! lol.)

Besides, we all know our parents,(not mine Very Happy ) teachers, friends are lying to us about there not being Vampires, Werewolves etc
    These are the people who make this world go around. Period.

Anyways sounds like a very interesting movie!!

*grabs a bowl of popcorn and sits back*

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    Nice to know I'm slowing down the evolution of humanity's consciousness. LOL Look, just lighten up. And have some fun, I'm havin' fun. And I know vampires are not here to make the world "interesting" or "cool" and whatnot. They are merely a part of the greater evil in the universe.
    ~Sylent-Wolf
    P.S. How did you become the pan-dimensional authority on vampires?
    P.S.S. And how are you helping humanity's consciousness by concentrating so much on vampires?

hasalameth Guest
    Ok sorry, I guess I overreacted again. In no way did I wish to target you specifically. It's just that I, and many others, are tired of bored out teens who want to escape their daily life by imaging they are things that they are not. That's just all. You are probably not part of that category, and if you at any point felt like I "attacked" you, I really regret that and I tell you again that I didn't mean for you to feel that. Sorry.

P.S. How did you become the pan-dimensional authority on vampires?
    I am faaaar from an all-dimensional vampire authority! It's just that I have followed a close friend closely through the process of awakening - coming to terms with what your are, and on this "trip", I've gotten to know many people within the "real vampire community", had hours, days, months, years of discussing, reading and thinking about the subject and I've made up my mind about some points (remember these are my personal conclusions and thoughts, not scientifical fact or proven thesis):

*Any "new" areas of "knowledge" going public / mainstream, suffer from the fact that science hasn't scrutinized and examined it fully, or at all, which leaves a lot of empty spots to be filled out by 1) mentally challenged people, 2) mentally ill people, 3) "evil" people with the intent to become "powerful" and exploit others 4) teenagers and others with a very vivid and wild imagination, aswell as a thirst for anything that will "convince" them that the world they are living in are not at all the one they think they are living in. ERGO - everything said or written about the "real vampires" in the mainstream channels (especially the Internet) should be taken with two kilos of salt or more. This goes for anything "paranormal" on the Net. Or anything on the net when I come to think about it.

*Yes, there are different kinds of energy body types, energy signatures and if you like, "soul types" - again, this is my view and experience, for all that you know, I might be a raving lunatic typing this from inside a mental institution, a sanitarium . I believe in a huge variety of life in the Universe, and I believe this life has the ability to incarnate in whatever body, wherever in the Universe. These "vampires" can just be souls recently "landing" from other planets which are inhabited by creatures who have adapted to that planet's level of consciousness, spirituality and more importantly - energy wavelength. The realization that one is of this or that origin or kind usually kicks in after physical puberty has ended, 15-20 years that is, and is usually very painful, chaotic and confusing, but once you've gotten past all that, you have another long journey ahead of you, and hopefully you'll avoid the roadblocks Ignorance, Stupidity and Evil on the way.

*As mentioned before, science has not opened up for stuff like this, and I believe that all this confusion and "mystery" will be gone in a couple of hundred years or so, when science has evolved and absorbed all fields now considered to be "fake" or "made up". - making this debate part of the "hahaha in the past they thought that Earth was round" category. When that time comes, I can only speculate, but people like RB are already bringing phenomena like OBE, Lucid Dreaming and other paranormal stuff into the focus of western world "science". Go Enlightenment!
    P.S.S. And how are you helping humanity's consciousness by concentrating so much on vampires?
    I probably am not, nor has I claimed to do so. Also, the whole V-subject takes up quite a small part of all the stuff I concetrate so much on, I have a very active mind and I love using it.

Peace, love, understanding and light to all beings.

hasalameth Guest
    About the movie:

Somewhere around 12 minutes in, mr Bill says that one of his teachers told him that all that stuff Jesus did was pure magical arts, and that Jesus had been travelling to Tibet and India to learn all the arts of the schools over there, becoming enlightened.

- That's a really cool thought, one that I have been thinking too, also I, in a way, believe that Buddha (the Siddharta version) and Jesus Christ were the same beings / energies / souls.

My scepticism for this guy has sort of faded a bit.

*jumps back to watching*

[edit: Done watching now. This guy is really cool. In a way, my senses feel, hear and see that he's genuine somehow, but there are a lot of fishy things in this "documentary", one of them is that while he mentions all the books and stuff that are supposed to be filled with "evil" or ways to contact the "demonic realms", it says in the end All books mentioned in this documentary can be bought at (the supposed creators' of the documentary's homepage). I mean, what's the deal with that? Also I really really really feel somehow uncomfortable around people who claim that only those who are Christian are the ones who are protected and the rest of humanity is on it's way to hell. Ok then mr, how did people get around before year 0 (which was like year 30 I think)? Anyhow I really enjoyed this documentary, and again, I am so glad I stayed out of all the witchcraft stuff. He hasn't really mentioed energy work, and I am glad for that. Looking forward to sink my teeth into the "vampire" part, if you don't mind the expression ]

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    Ok, cool, sorry for being so ticked off at you(I was) I understand your reaction from where your coming from. In my earlier posts I never stated that I was anything other than a stupid teenager obsessed with vampires. And I would sooner voluntarily become a quadriplegic than imagine myself being a vampire. Yes, capes are sexy, but, drinking blood???
    Don't know if I'll ever get that part.
    Even if you don't agree with Mr. Schnoebelen(shneehblen is how you say) on anything he is very entertaining and a great story teller. I think the beard gives him power
    ~Sylent-Wolf

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast