Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interview With An Ex-Vampire

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    All books mentioned in this documentary can be bought at (the supposed creators' of the documentary's homepage)
    What is up with that??? I can say that Bill would not be happy about that if its true. They may be talking about like anti-witchcraft books, christian books etc. And not the satanic bible, necronomicon etc.
    One of Bill's main things is that spirits are badness, which I agree with 100%
    ~Sylent-Wolf

hasalameth Guest
    ok good SW, peace between us I didn't quite get if you were joking or not, but if you chose to "believe" in all that real vampire jazz, remember, you either are born one or not, that's what "they" all say. If someone is claiming something else, they are 100% full of crap, in comparison with the rest who just "probably" are full of crap.

Yes, I enjoyed this documentary a whole lot, it made me laugh and kept my attention with all the funny anecdotes and stuff, but I haven't really changed my view on anything. I see another "Christian" promoting his own belief and judging all others, including buddhists, taoists and many others who I personally respect a whole lot more than mainstream christianity. The website that sorta made this movie says that

Quote Originally Posted by www.withoneaccord.com
    Buddha or Zoroaster or Mohammed might have been wise men with good ideas, but they are dead and buried and they cannot bring you eternal life. Moses was a mighty man of God, and he prophesied the coming of Yah'shua the Messiah(De 18:1, as did Isaiah (Isa. 53, Isa 7:14).
    There, after successfully keeping my attention for 1 hour straight, you guys lost it. Bad job!

I won't argue whether or not this guy has been through a lot, or if he's just a wannabe outsider looking into all these organizations (I really doubt a hard core dude like that can just bail on all that "evilness" and stay alive long enough to make a 9 hour long documentary. But who am I to question the ways of the lord? ), but I have concluded one thing: mr Bill Sch-Whatever is out to make the Big Buck. Really, take a closer look on his website and see all the "wise" books and videos avalible for a very convenient price. He ditches everything from ufo's to masons, except for, of course, "Jesus".

The problem with this type of organization is that from time to time, they actually say stuff that makes sense to me, usually speaking of love and understanding and such, but then totally blow it with all the good old conditioning crap I've heard over the centuries, millennia!! (a pun on the Vampire thing). Going to sleep now. Good Full Moon to all of you!

Flash_hound Guest
    I found it very interesting. It defiantly caught my attention, especially the thing about the guy just disappearing into nothing. That was interesting, and the fact that all the people couldn't operate whe he called G-d down on them. I personally think that this makes sense, if G-d was really to work through you then you would have more power than anything else out there. Do I really think G-d works through him? That's questionable, but I do believe G-d is the most powerful being out there.

I had the same thought as hasalameth (I think) that if he really was that deep into it he wouldn't have such an easy time getting out. Also I thought the Wiccans were pretty good people for the most part.

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    Actually, I think near the end of the interview(the 9 hours that is)he talks about the attemps on his life. Shot at, attempted poisoning, run off the road. And a little incident with a truck driver. And his wifes encounter with a werewolf. Also, in one of his newletters he mentions radionic attacks on his wife.
    He also says he has many health problems. Though entirely undercontrol theres still a hunger for blood he says.
    He also entirely attributes his getting out with his life to GOD. And also his continued existence.
    Heres a mp3 radio interview you can download for free. It's 47MB There's some stuff in it not in the 9 hours. Scroll down to "Interview with an Ex-Vampire"
    Enjoy!
    http://wotu.libsyn.com/index.php?pos...&post_month=08
    ~Sylent-Wolf

FaithNoMore Guest
    Lol you guys really confuse me I read your first posts sylent and flash, but then your conescutive posts seem to present a different belief and attitude towards all this stuff. I was like "oh no did this guy come from the randy forums ..." when I glimpsed at all the sarcasm in your post Wolf, but then you went and explained things more. I swear my ability to analyze online material and read between the lines is going way down the drain these days.

I know this guy has a lot of relgious baggage attached. I'm mainly interested in his experiences and stories because they're that much weirder than anything I've experienced or heard of others experiencing.

When I first came across this a year ago I was actually too afraid to watch it when he started saying a prayer. I was like "oh S%#T I'm not attracting any negs to me by learning about this" as if simply learning such malicious beings and groups existed would make me more of a threat to them and cause them to pursue me. I bet a year from now I'll look back on the me of today and still find things to laugh at, despite this feeling like I've someone progressed beyond much of the junk and have a good grasp of "truth."

hasalameth Guest
    look, this is part of what he says he has gone through:

"when I was going through my initiation rite, to become a vampire, the head vampire of chicago slit open his chest so I could drink his blood, and they gave me so much cocaine that I would have died if it wasn't for all the demonic power within, that gave me higher tolerance. then I could see the veins in people, smell their blood, and this got me really sexually aroused, and I could feel my canine teeth grow when I was near a person"

This guy and his wife stole garbagebags of dirt from catholic cemetaires to put in his "coffin" where he slept, because "vampires need to sleep and recover on holy ground during the day".

This guy is not only crazy, trying to make the big buck by writing books that attacks everything, even D&D Roleplaying, also - I believe he is very dangerous. If he has found "Christ" and is all loving and good and well, I am happy for his soul. But I don't know, I feel that if a person had such a strong need for deep-diving into subjects like these, he could easily be manipulated and conditioned by the church. peace be with him.

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    From the Randy forums! Indeed, FaithNoMore, where they'll deny their own existence for want of a eight and a half year research study undertaken by a multinational team who were selected by their atomic weight and global consensus, in collaboration with a deep sea diving outfit manned by the descendants of murderous vikings!!
    But I forgive you FaithNoMore for your semi-grievous assumption.(still never been so insulted)LOL Nah, all good.
    You obviously are not overly fond of the Randy forums and that right there brightens my day.
    ~Sylent-Wolf

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    "when I was going through my initiation rite, to become a vampire, the head vampire of chicago slit open his chest so I could drink his blood, and they gave me so much cocaine that I would have died if it wasn't for all the demonic power within, that gave me higher tolerance. then I could see the veins in people, smell their blood, and this got me really sexually aroused, and I could feel my canine teeth grow when I was near a person"

This guy and his wife stole garbagebags of dirt from catholic cemetaires to put in his "coffin" where he slept, because "vampires need to sleep and recover on holy ground during the day".
    Yes, it does sound ridiculous, and stupid. But, stranger things have happened.
    ~Sylent-Wolf

FaithNoMore Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylent-Wolf

Yes, it does sound ridiculous, and stupid. But, stranger things have happened.
    ~Sylent-Wolf
    It was cause your first post was so sarcastic lol I couldnt tell if you were making fun of me for looking into this stuff or what. My apologies.

The holy dirt thing and sleeping in coffins sounds a bit weird. Hey maybe even vampires have superstitions and such!

My xray clairvoyance is developing bit by bit so I don't doubt being able to see veins within someone, nor being able to sense bodily fluids with high amounts of energy in them(blood, semen, spinal fluid). I wonder if maybe there IS some significance to the whole stake to the heart thing. If they get their massive energy from blood them disrupting the flood of blow would be the simplest way. Silver bullets though? meh

I would likely agree with him that all of his change was facilitated by demons or negs, watching over these people and infusing them with energies and powers to do their will for them in a sense.

Also for some people, doing drugs and alcohol actually takes them off a high. Maybe the cocaine was to keep him from going overboard with the energy surge?

hasalameth Guest
    ok, I can of course not tell that he is not lying, but that's is what I think and make of his stories. He says that he was a 90th degree mason, yet when he describes the initiation rite, he stumbles over the words, clears his throat nerveously several times and say something like "at this point, uh, I think someone holds a sword to you chest, no, uh, *clears throat* I actually think it's a compass needle..." - now wouldn't a freakin' hardcore 90th degree mason know how the initiation rite is carried out?

The vampire myth has existed in every culture, all around the world, long before the bible and the christian church came along. You can discuss if vampires (the hollywood style "I can live forever" vampire) exist or not, I will not be the judge of that, but I would like to express my thought on all the christian symbology in the modern myth: the vampire myth has existed forever, and it is like a psychological manifestation of all human's wet dreams, they are what we can not be - they live forever, they can smile, are super strong, super smart, super quick etc. Now, back in the good old days when everything you heard existed - DID "exist", people felt a strong need to be able to "protect" themselves from the oh so evil vampires, and I guess the church gladly stepped in to take the roll of the allmighty guardians of the people, all of a sudden the vampire had to sleep on holy ground, the crucifix was his worst enemy, aswell as the sunlight. It's silly, why would a super powerful being that has existed since the dawn of mankind all of a sudden have to sleep on dirt that some chubby human guy has spilled water on and calls "holy" ?

I think the vampire myth is a mix of observations in life, a tiny tiny grain of some remote paranormal "truth" about different kinds of souls of spirits, a huge amount of fiction and story telling and the psychological need of the human mind to believe it could be something it is not, escape the boring reality in which she is inprisoned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast