Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interview With An Ex-Vampire

Blog Entries
    I have always felt that the vampire myth stems from our need to explain the things we don't understand, and in the past there were many diseases that weren't understood (like porphyria and xeroderma pigmentosa) and the ever-so famous coma- people 'dying' and then waking up. Even though the vampire myth is very old, it is used to cover a wide variety of events that may not be connected. The idea of the 'holy ground/holy water/crucifix' came from the historical figure Vlad Dracul, aka Vlad Tepes, who started out as a christian, and was possibly politically manipulated by the church and declared heretical and came back with a vengeance fighting against the church- and the culture romanticized one very bloody ruler and combined the vampyr beliefs into a single phenomenon.
    Then came Bram Stoker with 'Dracula', which took the romanticized figure of the historical (and mythologized) Vlad Dracula, and reduced the figure to the most attractive attributes of the myth. (live forever, very potent, and shuns the light (making him 'mysterious') and left out the grossest of the attributes a slavic vampyr had. And it was a huge hit. And the rest, is, shall we say, history (or myth, depending how you look at it).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hasalameth Guest
    Yup, exactly. This is a gross but true fact: First of all it takes some time for a dead body in a cascet to start rotting, so if you dig up someone who was buried quite recently, they will probably look very normal and "healthy" = "oh my god a sleeping vampire". Then after a while, the body fluids will start to leave the body, especially blood will start sipping out of the mouth, ears, nose and other openings = "oh my god a sleeping vampire who very recently has been feeding!". Also, the teeth and gums can sort of change form over time, and white worms can feed there, so at a glance, it looks like big white fangs "oh my good a sleeping vampire with fangs".

You can't blame people for suffering from stupidity.

But there are many other myths CFT, many of them sound like accounts of negs, or people who are able to leave their bodies and steal prana from sleeping people in their dreams, much like the modern "psychic vampire" label does. And it is a fact that blood is a substance with one of the highes amounts of chi, prana, life energy.

Blog Entries
    But there are many other myths CFT, many of them sound like accounts of negs, or people who are able to leave their bodies and steal prana from sleeping people in their dreams, much like the modern "psychic vampire" label does. And it is a fact that blood is a substance with one of the highes amounts of chi, prana, life energy.
    I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying that vampirism, because of the press it got, has been used to explain a whole lot of phenomena that may not be interrelated. I personally have dealt with the latter so I know that to be a fact, or as close to a fact as a subjective experience can be.

FaithNoMore Guest
    Some things I found interesting:

In the audio interview he says he was unable to cross running water. Only when he was driven across in a car could he cross the river running through the city he was in, otherwise he would couldn't budge. Human neg indeed lol. Also said he was also unable to enter homes unless they invited him in and gave him that permission.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylent-Wolf
    From the Randy forums! Indeed, FaithNoMore, where they'll deny their own existence for want of a eight and a half year research study undertaken by a multinational team who were selected by their atomic weight and global consensus, in collaboration with a deep sea diving outfit manned by the descendants of murderous vikings!!
    But I forgive you FaithNoMore for your semi-grievous assumption.(still never been so insulted)LOL Nah, all good.
    You obviously are not overly fond of the Randy forums and that right there brightens my day.
    ~Sylent-Wolf
    If it was any shorter I'd want this for my sig.

Rhone Guest
    I haven't seen the video myself, but reading through this thread reminds me of one of the most interesting "occult" books I read, back when I was a teenager (actually I was a pre-teen, now that I think about it).

It is called The Satan Seller, and is an autobiographical account of a former "Satanic High Priest" named Mike Warnke. The first half of the book is extremely intriguing, full of very dramatic accounts of dark rituals, sacrifices, meetings with high priests from other Satanic "covens", and of course tons of thrilling demon-summoning that would put most horror movies to shame.

The second half of the book describes the not-so-interesting process of the author escaping from the horrors of Satanism and becoming a born-again Christian. This is complete with scenarios of the author and his Christian friends sitting around talking about how they "discovered" that pretty much everything "New Age" is really just a form of Satanism. Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, Paganism, rock music--you name it, pretty much anything that is not explicitly and exclusively Christian that you can think of, the book listed as essentially a tool of Satan to recruit you into Satanism. It's funny that it was while reading that second half--and not the first half--that I realized the author had made everything up and the whole book was just a big load of deceitful, bigoted bovine feces.

Later when the internet came along, I discovered I was right (it was even other Christians that proved Warnke was a fraud). I discovered something even more frightening than the accounts of Satanism in The Satan Seller--that there is a whole genre of fraudulent books about Satanism that are really just disguised attacks on alternative religions, and--even worse--there are many people who actually believe them.

From what's been said in this thread, this "ex-vampire" sounds pretty much like Mike Warnke, except he was supposedly a "vampire" instead of a "Satanic High Priest", and it sounds like he includes non-Protestant Christians in his religious bigotry.

But the other elements--hooking the reader/listener with dramatic accounts of his experiences (which sound unrealistic even to those of us who practice things like energy work, healing, and astral projection) and following with assertions that his own religion is the way to save your soul from the evils he described--falls right in line with other bigoted, fraudulent anti-non-Christian material.

On that subject, anyone up for a little "Satanic Ritual Abuse?"

Blog Entries
    That's interesting, Rhone, and *definitely* a point to ponder, Rhone.

Oliver

hasalameth Guest
    I agree with Korpo. This could be just another witch-hunt don't ya think? And oh, this guy does not only claim that he's been a Vampire, he's also (supposedly) been a high ranking Mason, memeber of the Illuminati, and yes indeed a High Satanic Priest or whatever the title is, Catholic priest, well, ANYTHING. I'm surprised there weren't any alien sightings in there aswell. And oh, he was a Wiccan High Priest too.

It's all good old black and white "christian" thinking, either everything is oh so pure and good and divine, or super dark and evil and spawning from "hell". Why couldn't hinduism / buddhism have conquered the world instead?

Blog Entries
    h. said:
    Why couldn't hinduism / buddhism have conquered the world instead?
    Well, hinduism did conquer the world a long long long time ago, (India and it's surrounding areas are rather large), and buddhism did in it's own way, by conversion (realize how big China is, and at some point it was all buddhist, and Tibet, etc., originally coming from India.) My point is that all religions have their heyday and then get replaced by the next one. That way Islam replaced buddhism and Hinduism in many places and christianity in others.
    - But I know what you're saying.

hasalameth Guest
    thanks... *sighs dramatically* will there ever be one world, one love, one faith and one people?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast