Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Australian fires and descension

Re: Australian fires and descension

I think it was a miracle that the heavy rains comes especially cold with hail. Complete miracle. I do now believe the power of visualization mediation and prayer. On a mass scale. It true-ly materialized. The miracle is because its so summer-ery. Such a dry spell and it was hailing in the worst 2 parts of Australian continent Queensland and NSW,

Focusing on positive visualization help calm down the psychic attack

In your prayers, pray and say

"""Water please god""""
    for Australia

Participate in Prayer Visualization and meditation
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I can see a lot of people, including celebrities, trying to explaining things with "bad karma", negative people in the area suffering from a catastrophe etc. This is how people believe things are: weather it's based on an eastern (like buddhism) or western (like christianity) philosophy of how "the world works", both in the end are very similar, and I think it's quite outdated for the XXIth century mentality. Greed is / was everywhere, for thousands of years, no place could be considered "holy", even traditionally spiritual Tibet.
    People believe that what was an order for several thousands of years will remain to be so forever. It's not like that. The Earth is placed in a certain environment, like everything, related to forces inside and outside (coming from cosmos). Each area suffers in this or another way in a certain time of history; now it seems like the time for Australia and some American areas came. But certainly living there people's unconscious thoughts may make "worse" the overall situation, like for example resulting from the ridiculous homes prices that no normal people can afford in Australia. Anyway, it's good to keep a distantiated, wider picture of things.
    Watching history, I can see all the regions suffering for a certain period. It seems to be cyclical probably. See for instance China, which in XIXth century was beaten by the western European powers; the latter ones in turn go down with the beginning of the current century, as their days of power are gone now. USA also won't be a number one forever. I think it's quite predictable.

i think all that massive amount of pollution will make the wild weather much much worser

Greta was right, this earth needs to focus on fixing global warming, right now

I wish the bloody tobbaco monsters would invest most of there money in fixing this problem

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I wish the benevolent Aliens would bllocate all the rubbish in the sea- land fills and clean the toxic ozone gas layer from pollution. To control climate change
    throw it all into the sun
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:28 PM.

Are you safe robert. Did your house burn down? I know you live in australia

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Has the Australian fires caused descension on planet earth? Or is it my imagination? Has the the vibration in different countries dropped because of these fires. (hell on earth) Imagine all the suffering animals experienced allot of pain. Is the Australian hologram interacting connective hologram of everything that exist outside Australia because everything is one effected-- connected
    my voices suggested china was wiped out by some interference pattern, might want to check with your channel, lotn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2