Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannonballz05 Guest

I think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt a strong tightness at the base of my spine that moved up hitting certain spots(chakras) and as soon as it reached my head it made this crazy sound and I was out of my body. It felt like I was in a bubble(orb) or something. I felt like a million bucks all day. It hasn't happened again since. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the rising?

Blog Entries
    Can't speak from experience, Canonball, but it sounds fantastic, whatever it was.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Tempestinateapot Guest
    It could be a raising, but I haven't heard of Kundalini going OBE. A raising is different from the main event. From what I've heard from Robert, the main event feels like a fist sized thing going upward and separating, then twisting through the chakras. The crown chakra opens and energy kind of sprouts like a fountain. He also talks about a flap that appears and hangs over the front of the head. I think a number of things can happen, maybe depending on how many times a main event has occured.

Your experience could be a very strong exit that sent you OBE. I think Robert's new book, coming out at the end of this month will cover some things about Kundalini. Aunt Clair knows alot about Kundalini, but she's not feeling well right now. When she comes back online, she'll probably see your post and answer.

Cannonballz05 Guest
    thank u

alwayson4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestinateapot
    It could be a raising, but I haven't heard of Kundalini going OBE. .

RB specifically talks about an NDE type of OBE occurring during the first Kundalini raising.

Cannonballz05, can you tell us more about your experience, and how you did it.

sash Guest
    Because of such a strong energy caused by kundalini, it seems to loosen the astral body from the physical body, making an OBE quite likely, esp. if you raised it to a certain degree and then stopped.

upstream Guest
    I can say for sure now that many of my early OBEs was due to increased kundalini conductivity. Even todays energies I have to control at separation feel closely related to kundalini. As I understand these things, harsh noises and vibrations that come with an OBE are mainly due to the piezolectric component of kundalini activation.

Monroe original method with those repulsive lines and moving focal point stands as a great example of conscious manipulation of kundalini. The actual mechanism becomes more evident in the modification that Peterson has made but it would be tough to explain in details.

Basically the main difference that he had to use the bindu point (the one at the head) and not its projection at the sacrum / lower dan tien (kanda). His state, being in an altered state of consciousness, favored this method.

That bubble perception explains everything. As far as I understand this perception emerges spontaneously only when a high degree of conductivity is achieved by closing the piezolelectic and nerve components of the circuit. Gopi Krishna wrote:

Suddenly, with a roar like that of a waterfall, I felt a stream of liquid light entering my brain through the spinal cord. Entirely unprepared for such a development, I was completely taken by surprise; but regaining my self-control, keeping my mind on the point of concentration. The illumination grew brighter and brighter, the roaring louder, I experienced a rocking sensation and then felt myself slipping out of my body, entirely enveloped in a halo of light. It is impossible to describe the experience accurately. I felt the point of consciousness that was myself growing wider surrounded by waves of light. It grew wider and wider, spreading outward while the body, normally the immediate object of its perception, appeared to have receded into the distance until I became entirely unconscious of it. I was now all consciousness without any outline, without any idea of corporeal appendage, without any feeling or sensation coming from the senses, immersed in a sea of light simultaneously conscious and aware at every point, spread out, as it were, in all directions without any barrier or material obstruction. I was no longer myself, or to be more accurate, no longer as I knew myself to be, a small point of awareness confined to a body, but instead was a vast circle of consciousness in which the body was but a point, bathed in light and in a state of exultation and happiness impossible to describe.

Blog Entries
    Hey upstream- Where's Bruce?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: I think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonballz05
    I felt a strong tightness at the base of my spine that moved up hitting certain spots(chakras) and as soon as it reached my head it made this crazy sound and I was out of my body. It felt like I was in a bubble(orb) or something. I felt like a million bucks all day. It hasn't happened again since. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the rising?
    Between April and May , a group of us had a similar event . To me it occured like this .

I was lying in bed and began to vibe up as is normal for me from the feet first . But the energy rose up my spine in an unusual way and came out my mouth as golden dust clairvoyantly viewed .

Suddenly I jolted out of my head as golden dust and formed my silhouette in size and shape . I could see my body lying in bed clearly for a moment then I was back in it .

My friends in circle have experienced similar events . Imho as the body continues to develop different elemental energies manifest and new tan tiens manifest . Each tan tien provides a new form of projection we call this one stardust and the tan tien a star .

With this new element came lessons about the limbs especially drawing energy into the arms from the hands and making the golden lion from the sun which is a form of rope like psi drawn from an orb by the magician .

I am sure kundalini causes the development and that you would have risen it before to get to this stage but I think that this projection is part of a global contagion that some people are ripe for and so it comes to them too .

~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

upstream Guest
    Hey upstream- Where's Bruce?
    Somewhere in Australia, or probably touring around the globe, I'm not sure hehe. Good to see you again, CFT!

In NEW kundalini isn't explained. Bruce also seems to confuse the external and internal components of chakras. I think one cannot really manipulate chakras or raise kundaini before accessing the "omkar reality" (as called in kriya yoga), that is having been imploded or at least partially extended into the central channel of consciousness (sushumna nadi). And when its done its more comfortable to escape from the confusing kundalini noises and vibrations by leaving the body behind.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast