Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I think I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upstream
    Hey upstream- Where's Bruce?
    Somewhere in Australia, or probably touring around the globe, I'm not sure hehe. Good to see you again, CFT!
    Robert Bruce's professional agenda is on the Home page of this site
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/
    Coast To Coast AM Interview~Robert Bruce will appear for a 3 hr interview on Coast To Coast AM radio, with George Noory, on May 16th
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/workshops ... etinID=643
    Ohio"Energy and Intention"3-day non-residential in Cleveland, Ohio
    May 26th, 27th, 28th, 07

In NEW kundalini isn't explained.
    NEW is a concise method offered in a free tutorial about energy awareness training and raising energy in the full body circuit . But Robert Bruce is an expert on the Human Energy Body and its development and he has written about kundalini in other treatises . He has also begun a series of books on Energy the first of which is foundations of Energy Work .It is titled
    Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development
    Here is a link ;
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    Bruce also seems to confuse the external and internal components of chakras.
    How so ? I have never found Robert Bruce to be confusing in his writing or to be confused in his understandings about the human energy body either. He has mapped out the chakras through energy awareness techniques .And he has demonstrated the internal structure of chakras on the joints of the phalanges .
    I think one cannot really manipulate chakras or raise kundaini before accessing the "omkar reality" (as called in kriya yoga), that is having been imploded or at least partially extended into the central channel of consciousness (sushumna nadi).
    Please explain your perspective . Have you raised kundalini ? Was this perception found to be true in your own experience ? I have sustained several flames of kundalini and I have never had lessons or any understandings of an omkar reality . Perhaps only the nomenclature is unfamiliar .It would seem to me to be an esoteric understanding particular to one culture and though possibly universal not necessarily so .

Omkar is Om, the Divine Reality sustaining the universe, whose nature is vibration and whose aspects of sound, light and movement sensation are the main focus of the kriyaban’s concentration.Let us understand why it is correct to affirm that the purpose of Kriya Yoga is to attain a complete and perfect tuning with the Omkar Reality. He who follows the mystical path infallibly meets the Omkar manifestation of the Spirit, whatever may be his preparation and his convictions.

Since the beginning of the Kriya path, as soon as the mind is sufficiently calm, the inner sweet sound of Om grabs the kriyaban’s awareness and leads it in depth without any danger of getting lost...

But, as already pointed out, the Omkar perception has different degrees of manifestation.
    http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:IO4 ... cd=1&gl=au
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    I was actually talking about upstream's old avatar, which had a picture of Bruce willis. but the info's good too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

oops forgive me please I misunderstood

Tempestinateapot Guest
    I think upstream misunderstood you, too, CF. Unless Bruce Willis is also in Australia or touring the world?

upstream Guest
    Yeah CFT has made fun of us. I forgot to put up the old avatar. It kind of lost the lol factor over the years. Sorry for any misunderstanding on Robert Bruce, if it was any. I still claim that his view on chakras and kundalini is not clear or has not been explained in sufficient depth, which is, I admit, still a better approach than rehasing the newage bs. that circulates the web.

At least Bruce's New Energy System works. It's simple and safe to practice, something which we can't tell about Mantak Chia's self-made pop-taoism that has easily ruined many lifes. Without NEW I would not be practicing energy work the way I do and I'm grateful for that.

Aunt, I've just read a tread of yours about using deep breaths to cleanese the energy system. For some reason you seemed to be drawn to a set of exercises I miss the most from NEW, emphasizing the role of the skeleton system in energy work. Even though bone marrow nei kung has not much to do with chakras at the first place, nor have joints or other parts of the system that Bruce calls terciary and secondary circuit, the piezolectric component of kundalini is apparently rooted here.

I will try to sum up my toughts on this later when I have more time. Who knows we might end up with a new understanding about kundalini and chakras.

Blog Entries
    Sorry about that- I used to enjoy that avatar. . Carry on with y'all's conversation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Actually , beyond what I learn in meditation and from clairvoyant observations, Robert Bruce and Mantak Chia are the authors who have most influenced my own work . I hold them in the highest regard . And if my own work must be held in derision I am honoured to be ridiculed on the same list as these metaphysicists .

They are geniuses in energy body development . They are both internationally known and invited to present workshops globally . They have both written important metaphysical books . And they both have given altruistically to the international community to further its understanding of the human energy body development .

And as humans become more educated on the human energy body themselves , it will become even more apparent just how important the studies of these two men have been to furthering the metaphysical understandings of energy centres and energy flow .

Although I remain convinced that humans continue to shift up slowly in their vibration , and knowing full well that future generations will know so much more than we understand today , I am still confident that history will acknowledge them both as pioneers.

Being on the cutting edge , some of what they present is going to be hard to accept because ancient esoteric works will not confirm new material . Being peerless , they have to be confident . I am impressed at their humility and their willingness to come forward despite the fact that few can understand the full measure of what they have learned . They both try to break it down and present it .

As for Robert Bruce , I know how many hours of service he has given to the international community in online advice . I am personally aware of countless lives he has touched and a few he has saved . I am sure that these numbers continue to grow daily .

I feel Robert Bruce has a great understanding of what it means to break it down . And he has purposely taken the time to write foundations before he write a book about Kundalini . People think they need to learn about kundalini first but that is backwards . Mother Kundalini is a great teacher too.

But People do need foundations . They need to learn first how to purge , deep cleanse and raise energy . Robert has undertaken a task of writing a series of books towards that effect .

And the world owes a huge debt to Mantak Chia who has translated bodies of work from ancient Taoist texts .Yet for his labour of love he is accused of plagiarism . I have not found that allegation to be true . I find he cites what is translated and brings forward with lucidity that which he has discovered for himself .

And there is more than one body of Taoist Alchemy . I am impressed with his form only . I am not impressed with the boys who seek immortality and presume that women can not . The "Alchemists" who believe the path to wisdom is in the "stillness of the quiet mind " are not filling books with the collective contemplations of their navel dust . Nor do I see the likes of them in the ashrams of immortal teaching spirits . The immortals are servants . They are not so self absorbed as to sit and think nothing for hours of their lives . They are movers.

The immortals are from all genders , all cultures and all religions . What do they have common ? It is their love and their light . They light their own lamp and then they serve humanity by lighting the way for others . They healed and exorcised . They wrote and taught . They meditated and projected to the realms . The immortals are not from the quiet minders camp. So what the Taoist quiet minders think of Mantak Chia does not impress me either . I am impressed with those Taoist alchemists who have gone beyond the elementary stilling of the mind to bring forward that which will serve others .

And I challenge any detractors of Robert Bruce or Mantak Chia's work , to demonstrate their own research . It is so very easy to call names and ridicule . But actions speak louder. Instead let then show us thier love and their light .

What have such detractors done to make this world a better place ? What have they given in service to the world ? What metaphysical knowledge have they learned that is not from someone else's book ? It is much too easy to laugh at the work of another rather than do one's own work . We are all part of one universal mind , each of us can shine a light .

Previously , I had only met two detractors of Robert Bruce . I must consider the source . These were bullies posting nothing but negative one liners . They demonstrated no knowledge about metaphysics.They shared nothing that is kind ,uplifting and loving . Their words continue to be only harmful and their words serve only themselves to gain attention to themselves . These are bullies who make fun of any and all esoteric authors and researchers.

But you get that .

As for Mantak Chia , I am shocked to find so many who take pleasure in derision of this humble genius . His understandings are profound and cutting edge . He stands in his own truth . Unlike myself , he will not defend himself and I have not seen him engage in bitter acrimony . I admire his self restraint which I as yet do lack .

My work is not based upon the skeletal system nor on the bones . The mention of the joints on the thread cited above is only because there are minor energy centres on every joint of the human body which must also be cleansed . These chakras have been aptly described by Robert Bruce .

I have had in depth discussions with Robert Bruce regarding these joint chakras . I was most impressed with the drawings he commissioned in Astral Dynamics denoting the internal structure on the chakras of the smallest phalanges . He felt these with energy body awareness and described them for the artist . He is extremely clairsentient . I am blessed with deep clairvoyance and I have seen the internal structure by mapping the colours of energy within chakras. And I can tell you he has it right .

Until some one can show me what they saw and felt and learned from their own works that demonstrates a greater truth , their words confute nothing .

upstream Guest
    Thanks Aunt for sharing your thoughts. We agree on many things, like the problem of authentic knowledge and respect toward teachers (or rather the lack of it...which is kind of a trend on the internet). Iit's so easy to critize others work and making fun of Mantak Chia provides a never-ceasing delight for some, including me I have to admit.

I don't know him personally, just saw a couple of video of him and also read most of his books, and well, he looked a bit too stroppy for my liking. His books are fine tough. I've inconsistencies in his system, but I admit, it still it's better to have a system layed down then having not at all. The next time I read over his work I should take notes to provoke some conversation on different boards.

I learned many things from him tough and his recent books seem to be getting better and better. He gave up on that ridiculously straight concept on the microcosmic orbit, revised the front part of it and incorporated the hara line, all this in the proper order. It's a big step forwrad. Now the new fundation of the universal tao system is not the microcosmic orbit anymore but a new one called cosmic orbit.

Anyway, I tried to encapsulate my toughts on chakras in a few lines but it didn't worked out well. I couldn't touch even the half what I wanted to and looks like its gonna be left that way. But I decided to write something about these things still, becasue I promised so. And perhaps it might come in handy later on as a reference if I end up participating more on the forums. Good night to you all.

upstream Guest
    So what are chakras anyway? One thing is sure for me, the core aspect of chakras are layed down along the neuraxis between cortex and brainstem. They might represent different organisation levels of the animal brain, the way by which evolution / consciousness has worked its way up and through the organsim.

The most surprising feature of this system I came across was that the position of chakras within the brain appears to be upside down in relation to their external aspects (glands and nerve plexi in the body). Thus, for example, the neurobiological substrate of the crown chakra seems to be associated to the brainstem, perhaps even the spinal chord itself, or in a weird way, through the peripheral nerves, the entire body. On the other hand, the root chakra of the perineum appears to be a focal point of the entire cortex.

The mysterious 180 degree flip of the "astral body" that might happen before separation (feels like you were laying in the opposite direction in bed) must have someting to do with this topological feature.

I'm going to skip my hazy theory on the manyfolded feedback mechanism that augments the core and external aspects of chakras and instead focusing on kundalini. But since kundalini and the chakra system are intimately connected, kundalini too has an external (let's say, electric) and an internal (let's simplify it as neural) aspect, just like chakras themselves.

There are other components besides the body-electric and simple neural activation, which I don't really understand, and seem to belong to the feedback problem so they gonna be skipped, too. Similarly, the external aspect of chakras, and the way kundalini is supposed to work on the glandular and nerve plexus system, the modification of the cerebrospinal fluid, etc. are not a new concept nor it is important from the point of view I want to get across.

So lets begin with the external aspect of kundalini.

upstream Guest
    This post should not be new for those who are interested in energy work. Basically we can say that the external aspect of kundalini is feed on internal and external chi, prana, or whatever terminology you prefer. I'd say that the energy sources of the external aspect of kundalini are (1) atmospheric ions / "ground prana" accumulated by the lungs and tertiary energy system, (2) metabolic chi derived from food by the digestive system, and (3) the so called ching chi of the sexual organs (represent an external storage itself which gonna be wasted otherwise). All these pools can be mobilised and converted back to "metabolic chi" (bioplasm).

Chi is then compressed into the bones through the work of the secondary energy circuit. This circuit is made of low conductivity connective tissue layers and partly includes the twelve primary meridians (extraodinary meridians don't have a clear-cut trajectory like the ordinary meridians and their nature is very similar to the core aspects of chakras...more on that later, maybe). Therefore, bones basically act like transducers between the external plasm (chi, prana, etc.) and the neural system within (marrow) converting chi to electricity / voltage. Electricity is then conducted to the brain by the bones (vertebrae), cerebrospinal fluid and ganglion system.

The external aspect of kundalini flow simulataneously activates the root and crown chakra. The scull's bones are supposed to play an important part in focusing the elecrical current to specific parts of the cortex, especially to the temporal lobes. The bones above the temporal lobes may literally become charged like a condensator and stimulates the cortex beneath. The position of temporal lobes in relation to scull anatomy and their well known role in the maintenance of cortical homeostasis suggests that the temporal lobes are key regulators of the entire kundalini process.

There is a growing body of evidence implying the navel region as the body's main interface for the temporal lobes and underlying lymbic structures (with intact but crossed laterality). I come to this conclusion by comparing the symptoms of temporal lobe epilepsy and kundalini psychosis with my own kundalini charged, early OBE practice. This is where the phenomenology of Kundalini and OBEs converge the most.

In fact, within the temporal lobes there are many trigger-happy neural oscillators working in the theta range that might become further stimulated by the external aspect of kundalini. This results in a shift of EEG power and reconfiguration of cortical functioning that favors all kind of twilight experiences.

This shift also involves the somatosensory and auditory areas of the cortex, just like in sleep, which can explain the sensation of vibrations and hars noises that often accompany the rising kundalini. The charged temporal lobes literally start to hum from activity and a great pressure is felt.

Let's continue with the root chakra. The root chakra at the perineum is basically the projection of the somatosensory cortex's main focalpoint (including the corpus callosum that connects the two hemispheres). The sacrum bone is apparently part of the root complex, and acts as the center of the entire skeleton system in respect to the above described chi to electric flow (or plasm to voltage) transformation. Thus, the sensations that people usually believe to be the result of "crown chakra and 3rd eye activation" belong entirely to the root chakra complex and due to increased activity of the cortex.

The crown chakra seems to get activated at the same time partly by the direct link that exists between the crown chakra and the solar plexus (the navel chakra's external aspect). Besides the cerebrospinal fluid and spinal nerve, the main candidate of this direct link could be the nervus vagus, which also provides a connection to the strategically placed brain center at the middle of the head (more on that later). This circuit is also related to the completion of the microcosmic orbit's frontal part.

I will now continue on with the internal aspect of kundalini, implosion of consciousness, bindu points and the emergence of omkar reality, probably touching the extraordinary meridians, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast