Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Work: the new book by RB

Energy Work: the new book by RB

Hi everybody,

There's a new book by Robert Bruce about Energy Work. You can pre-order it at Amazon.

I wonder if anyone knows if it goes further, more in depth, then his NEW documents and Astral Dynamics. Does anyone know?

Regards,

RD

nergy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development

Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development

Robert Bruce, author of Astral Dynamics, a metaphysical classic which has sold nearly 50,000 copies, has worked privately as a healer, mystic, spiritual consultant and paranormal researcher for 30 years and provides a free consulting and healing service to the global Internet community. He has developed an exciting method that enables readers to enhance their physical health and spiritual practice by providing natural support for their personal energy systems. Bruce's method, which can be learned in 30 minutes, delivers such profound benefits as improved immune system function; enhanced vitality, energy levels and healing from everyday ailments; better appetite control and easier weight management; and increased development of psychic and spiritual abilities.

Those feeling "stuck" on a plateau in spiritual practice--from yoga, t'ai chi and chi gong to kung fu or reiki--or simply searching for a way to increase their well-being and overall enjoyment of life will want to experience the accelerated spiritual progress made possible by Bruce's simple method. His step-by-step approach is Western in orientation and vocabulary, and it incorporates thought form imaging, intention, elemental properties, self-healing practices and essential grounding exercises to encourage safe, rapid results. Bruce reports that most people experience significant energy body activity in their first practice session.
    http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Work-Heali ... 1571745408
    Bruce is currently working on a treatise on the alleged "Uraeus Effect" of Kundalini yoga, to be published in a series of books on human energy work and spiritual practices, called, "Foundations of Energy Work" and "Energy Work Practices" and "Energy Work Ascension". The first of these books, "Foundations of Energy Work", is due for release by Hampton Roads, in Spring 2007.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bruce_(author)

I am eagerly awaiting Robert Bruce's latest book . I have not had a chance to read any part of it yet but he has discussed online that he planned to write a book on the foundations of energy work and another on kundalini . The descriptor above does indicate a series will be published .

Robert Bruce has enjoyed travelling the globe presenting his methods to international acclaim . And in so doing , he has learned methods to break down the basic principles so that people new to metaphysics can feel thier own energyand begin to understand their own potential use of it .

I gather that the first of this series is Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development and that the foundations book is to present energy as a fundamental component of all metaphysical pathworking and to make it easily comprehended at a grassroots level .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    So, have you pre-ordered, RD?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    I have and now have to wait!

1 ) * counts seconds *

2) Dum-de-dum - is it here?

3) No, damn!

4) Repeat from 1).

Like Christmas....

Oliver

Well, I'll probably order the book anyway (for support), but still: what is the difference between this book and the online documents + Astral Dynamics? The question still stands

Noboby knows? This first book, as I understand from the texts ppl posted here, isn't going into Kundalini...

Blog Entries
    In one word: Detail.

Oliver

star Guest
    Thats a cool picture, what is it exactly? I mean the cover for the book we are discussing.

probably a molecule or something smaller.

Blog Entries
    I rather think it is a clairvoyant view of an energy port...

Blog Entries
    It sort of looks like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.