This is my life krises everybody. I might turn into a burn out from sleep deprivation. The thread here is dedicated for everybody interested who likes to give out some energy advice. The thread will be really short because im intellectually impaired from not enough sleep and to much energy. If I gather enough energy, I will post tailor replyies, once im fully refreshed and battled my mind to forcefully make me fall asleep. The obsession is rooted from continuously remonissing over classes from energy work. It is like putting 6 obe experiences altogether for a total noob in energy. It is the greatest highlight in my life. So I keep re entering by visualizing im already their. I'd like to visualize in my mind because it makes me feel good about me.

Self Sex, Is practiced after rewarding myself on a good days job. The problem with doing the activities are I feel much more stimulated then ever, after it. It use to be the total opposite where it would drain me of energy and I would use the drain to help me fall asleep

Meditation, has been practicing for more then 5-6 as a alternative to sleep. Sleeping Disorders are when I always meditate in bed. This programs my bed for meditation not for sleep, so when I want to sleep it will not work because I programmed my bed for meditation and sleep, is not what it's programmed for anymore.

Currently, im elevating ZYXPREXA medication use for better sedation. The raising energy beats the zombeness induced by psychiatric drugs. I am specking with clarity on a heavier dose and only 6 hours of sleep. It is used for physcosis which is fading fast and is almost gone. I am mentally fit and the drugs are not use to me anymore, except the only reason why I use it is for sedation purposes.

I take no stimulants in my diet only herbal relaxants. I wanted cry because I was abusing myself with heavier doses of medication. It's bruising or handicapping my spiritual potential. But it's the only way to get to sleep. I don't want to hurt my genes anymore. I am fighting the insomnia demon as hard as I can. I am fighting for my life to win.

It goes deeper into the puzzle I created I triangle in my mind, I've created energy pathways 2d in my mind. Every time I close my eyes I see the symbol, it's a big distraction when it comes to sleep.

The thread should be labled high priority for a insomnia cure.

I don't care if your advice isn't that good, I will try anything to stop this happening. Anyway. I will be opened minded to all help on the thread.

Please help

Many blessings your way.