Thread: Third Eye Sensations

seed` Guest

Third Eye Sensations

Hi, i hope someone has experienced this and knows a little more than i do.

Sometimes during the day the area where i get strong Third Eye sensations that i get when doing energy work, will suddenly activate, giving me either a pulsing or pressured feeling there, usually for 5 mins or so.

I don't know what the significance of this is, maybe there is a situation occuring where i could benefit from this sensation happening, possibly to see something important?

Any information on this would be great!
    Thanks

Dsmoke Guest

Re: Third Eye Sensations

Hi Seed,

The same thing happens to me and I have a few theories:

1) It's just a sign that your energy body is developing, or that you had a good energy workout, sort of like a muscle twitching after you do strenuous exercise.

2) Occasionally if I feel a "tug" with it, it's something directing me to look in a certain direction. This happens sometimes when I'm out hiking, and if I follow the tugging in the brow chakra, it will lead me to something interesting.

Otherwise, I'm wondering just as much as you are.

Quantitativefool Guest
    I have that too, I don't do much work on my third eye but I think I know the feeling you are talking about. I'm not sure what it means...But we can hope it means it's developing!

-Stu

Donald McGlinn Guest

Pulsing and or pressure feeling

Pulsing and or pressure feeling in your third eye is a common experience with development using NEW.

It's a good sign and it means you are building energy in your third eye.

Do some basic energy work on all your chakras building energy in each of them.

If you continue that work on a daily basis, you will eventually get your chakras to strobe.

seed` Guest
    Wow, i'm glad it means at least my efforts in energy development are working and more.

These little side-effects are good inspiration to carry on and try harder

BiggyMatt Guest
    Same thing happens to me often. It's pretty much like the sensations you get while doing energy work exept to a lesser degree for the most part. Although there are the occasions where it just seems to be going crazy throbing like some sort of an inner earthquake is localized in my forehead. I think it just means that it's active...or maybe that you just intune to it at the time, lol not sure which. I have noticed that if I sit down and meditate while this is happening I usually get little burst visions/some sort of RV, and that if I go to sleep while it's happening there's about a 99.9 percent chance I'm going to have a wicked vivid dream usually a precognitive one. I don't know if this helped any but I hope it did.

violetsky Guest

Dear seed`,

There are many sensations which can occur. One thing that can happen as the third eye center gets more activated is you will also start feeling temple sensations and crown chakra sensations. For me it felt like the crown charka, third eye and secondary chakras near temple all come together with their tips converging in center of head. The temple chakras actually felt like they were burning (not uncomfortable...just hot energy) because they activated so suddenly and fast. Fortunately, activation was not so fast that it left me with headaches...this can happen too. When this point is reached best to take a break from energy work. Take an asprin or tylenol and rest a bit.

Personally, I worked a great deal on my feet and hands (tertiary energy systems - joints in feet and hands and arms and legs) then moved and worked on my subnavel and lower chakras. As I worked on them my head centers automatically started developing even though I was not working directly on them. Robert prefers work to be done on the tertiary, and secondary systems followed by lower chakras first. We can end up too much in the clouds with seemingly lots of clarity of thought if we work on the upper chakras but the root chakra which is activated strongly by lots of 'foot work' is so vital for that earthy grounded common sense approach to life.

seed` Guest
    There are many sensations which can occur. One thing that can happen as the third eye center gets more activated is you will also start feeling temple sensations and crown chakra sensations.
    I've also had that when doing energy work, but only once or twice. I didn't think anything of it though as i didnt think there were chakras or energy points there. Interesting.

Thanks for your responses

Dsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by violetsky
    For me it felt like the crown charka, third eye and secondary chakras near temple all come together with their tips converging in center of head. The temple chakras actually felt like they were burning (not uncomfortable...just hot energy) because they activated so suddenly and fast.
    Violetsky, I've had similar experiences (having one right now, actually - they're very common these days). Sometimes my crown burns and I joke about my head being on fire. Other times it's like someone has put a vice grip around my temples. Weird stuff, but good signs, I think.

Excaliber Guest
    That was the first enery center i opened when i was eighteen (10 years ago). I did not have access to much on the subject and that was years before i got a copy of roberts AD. Unfortunately i did what he tells people not to do. once i realized i could "push" on it and create what felt like a pressurized energy surge i worked on this soley for a very long time. That was not good. my best advice on this subject is to follow roberts program working from the beginning or not to mess with your brow chakra at all, just let things happen, dont push on it unless it is needed. i've found that if you give it a slight suggestion/nudge during high level energy meditation that the strobing into vision screen is more likely to occur than pushing on it forcefully, which can be dangerous. good luck and see you in the astral! p.s i had never experianced the vision sceen until i read roberts book but had felt the powerful strobe. within a week of hearing of it, it happened. they truly are amazing. if somebody has any dynamic theories on the vision screen please post.