We all know of the fiction stories of vampires leaving two distinct marks on their victims, but is there any truth in it? Robert Bruce appears to think that these "old wives tales" can sometimes have a certain amount of truth to them, including the use of garlic, and I think he is right.

For some time now I have been noticing certain people with two very distinct "lumps" or "moles" that are fairly close together, including on myself, and it makes me wonder. I have seen my friends father with two very large moles on the back of his neck and I have seen another person with the same on her spine in between her shoulder blades. I also have two small moles (I only recently found out when I shaved my hair off!) on the back of my head (I'll try to add a photo soon) and have two even smaller moles on the right side of my neck.

Here are a couple of photos to show what I mean (they don't always appear very close together, but there is a sense of symmetry about them, even if one is smaller than the other, that gives an impression that they are linked ) :

If you look closely this person has three sets of two moles on her back.

This person has two that are not the same size but are the only ones on her neck - two close together.

This is another photo where there are only two moles within a certain area.

This next one is Lemmy from the band Motorhead, notice the two very distinctive marks on his left cheek (If anyone knows whether he suffers from Tinnitus I would appreciate any info, thanks!) :

This next photo is one I took a few days ago of someone I know that lives at one of my friends properties. Before I noticed these lumps I had already suspected he had a resident neg. He normally always wears a hat and I only noticed these two lumps after seeing him with his hat off the other day. They may seem quite far apart to be linked but the back of the head seems to be a major attachment area for negs and the symmetry really stands out :

Here is a story about President Bush recently having 2 moles removed from his forehead (he has apparently had a few of these removed in the past already, some from his neck) :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01430.html

So are there any people here that consider themselves to be neg victims that have two lumps/moles that might be close enough together to be considered a pair? If so would you consider posting photos please, or at least a description?

(If anyone can find a picture of President Bush's moles I would appreciate a link please, I've google searched but had no luck so far, thanks.)