Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vampire marks come in twos?

Vampire marks come in twos?

We all know of the fiction stories of vampires leaving two distinct marks on their victims, but is there any truth in it? Robert Bruce appears to think that these "old wives tales" can sometimes have a certain amount of truth to them, including the use of garlic, and I think he is right.

For some time now I have been noticing certain people with two very distinct "lumps" or "moles" that are fairly close together, including on myself, and it makes me wonder. I have seen my friends father with two very large moles on the back of his neck and I have seen another person with the same on her spine in between her shoulder blades. I also have two small moles (I only recently found out when I shaved my hair off!) on the back of my head (I'll try to add a photo soon) and have two even smaller moles on the right side of my neck.

Here are a couple of photos to show what I mean (they don't always appear very close together, but there is a sense of symmetry about them, even if one is smaller than the other, that gives an impression that they are linked ) :

If you look closely this person has three sets of two moles on her back.

This person has two that are not the same size but are the only ones on her neck - two close together.

This is another photo where there are only two moles within a certain area.

This next one is Lemmy from the band Motorhead, notice the two very distinctive marks on his left cheek (If anyone knows whether he suffers from Tinnitus I would appreciate any info, thanks!) :

This next photo is one I took a few days ago of someone I know that lives at one of my friends properties. Before I noticed these lumps I had already suspected he had a resident neg. He normally always wears a hat and I only noticed these two lumps after seeing him with his hat off the other day. They may seem quite far apart to be linked but the back of the head seems to be a major attachment area for negs and the symmetry really stands out :

Here is a story about President Bush recently having 2 moles removed from his forehead (he has apparently had a few of these removed in the past already, some from his neck) :

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01430.html

So are there any people here that consider themselves to be neg victims that have two lumps/moles that might be close enough together to be considered a pair? If so would you consider posting photos please, or at least a description?

(If anyone can find a picture of President Bush's moles I would appreciate a link please, I've google searched but had no luck so far, thanks.)

star Guest
    I believe that Spectral Dragon posted that moles and marks like that can be attachments or neg related or something.

Blog Entries
    McArthur, in that last photo of your friend's head a third lump appears to be forming above the other two in a triangular pattern. The lady's face is also a pattern of three. The other lady's back is a pattern of 6. Two darker and two lots of lighter doubles.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

hasalameth Guest
    IF you for some reason dreamwalk (astrally project) from your own dreams to someone else's (usually someone close to you), and exchange energy with them, they will usually wake up with a tiny mark / bruise. I don't know if this is true for all, but that's what happened to my ex when I sort of drained her in her sleep, not by purpose of course, I was just so low on energy myself that my energy body figured that was the "only way" to get energy... I feel bad about that up unto this day, that's part of why I want to learn to consciously OBE, I want to be in control so stuff like that won't happen again (which it did two weeks ago... ).

Anyhow, I think it's logic, I mean, NEW / similar energy work can give you rashes, and since the energy body is intimately interconnected with the nerveous system / rest of the body, why wouldn't scars on the energy body manifest on the physical one?

That last pic looked really nasty, have you guys been trying to do anything about the poor neg victim?

/the Inccubus (joke)

Well I had a particularly bad neg attack recently and things have quietened down a bit now, but.. I now have two small lumps on the roof of my mouth by the left side near my teeth right at the back. One is slightly bigger than the other but they are lumps that appeared after this recent bad attack. They are quite annoying in that I can feel them all the time and wish I could take a photo or something. I'm in the process of attempting to take photos of my "pairs" of moles/marks on my head, two of which I think may be a major attachment point causing my tinnitus and buzzing/voices in my ear. I'll repost here what I just posted to Dan in This Thread

"Dan, I have something very similar going on! I have two (see my thread about vampire marks coming in twos) marks on my right cheek very near to where the jaw bones join by my ear. On one of these marks it isn't totally bald but has some hair growing out of it that is white (I'm 39 and have no grey hair anywhere else). I also get "voices" and definitely feel that it is at the jaw join and around the ear where the attachment points are that allow it to manifest these "sounds" in my ears. I think it possibly uses subtle EM fields to create a vibration on the inner ear to cause these "sounds". I can create these sounds myself by moving my jaw back and forth.

What I have is like tinnitus buzzing constantly but if I move my jaw (back and forth) the pitch of the "tone" in my ear changes. I can literally create a "voice" in my head just by moving my jaw slightly in certain ways - and it sounds exactly like the "voice" this neg manifests at times. I'd love to be able to find out what is being moved in my inner ear when I move my jaw to make this tinnitus tone change pitch, perhaps a nerve or something? I can also feel the energy in my ears where it is making some kind of connection."

I also have lumps that have appeared a couple of inches below each nipple and they feel like possible attachment points. There is a general feeling of slight pain/soreness a couple of inches below each breast and intense heat there. This thing also gives me occasional chest pains, threatening my heart as a scare tactic/threat. I have in the past been able to move the pain using Astral hand type awareness so that it moved to my shoulder....

I have had ECGs done and tests regarding these chest pains and they found nothing at all.

In fact I have been able to move various "pains" since I was a kid without even realising what I was doing. I would get a pain near my chest and would be able to move it down towards my stomach with my mind. I now realize I wasn't moving the pain but the actual neg or attachment point that was causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    On one of these marks it isn't totally bald but has some hair growing out of it that is white (I'm 39 and have no grey hair anywhere else).
    What causes the white hair? According to wikipedia:

"The death of the melanocyte stem cells causes hair to begin going grey.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_color

So what I need to know now is whether a constant and subtle EM field can cause these stem cells to die off, I'm guessing it probably could. It's certainly unusual that the only white hairs I have is in my beard growing out of one of my moles that I suspect to be an attachment point.

Quote Originally Posted by hasalameth
    That last pic looked really nasty, have you guys been trying to do anything about the poor neg victim?
    It is nasty, yes. I know this person's history and can see how the negs have and are influencing his behaviour to some extent, but there isn't a lot I can do at the moment. This is the same person at whose house I took these pics of orbs HERE

I've had discussions with him without saying too much myself and he says he has a "ghost" around him he has a name for etc etc, no need to go into more detail here at the moment.

When I took that photo of his lumps he was having very bad head pains at the back of his head and neck and he (reluctantly... I had to talk him in to it, his resident neg obviously didn't like the idea) allowed me to try my beard trimmer on the area of pain as an experiment (see my Em fields and possession thread) and said it helped it "a little". It wasn't done long enough to be honest as he (or his resident neg) "didn't like it" even though he shaves his head himself with one anyway.

I did this because many times I have had psychic attacks in my head area (especially crown chakra) and have been able to disturb the attack, and stop headaches, with my beard trimmer that I talk about in the EM fields thread. And I suspected his headache wasn't "just a headache" but a psychic attack.

It was after this event that I began to get a pretty strong neg attack as I was preparing the photos for this thread. I figured the attack might lessen once I had the thread posted with the photos done and tried to come here whilst under attack to get it posted (no need for the neg to try and stop me once it's already done) - but the forum was down which meant I couldn't post anything, which was a pretty strange coincidence at the time. I took a mega salt bath which helped quite a bit but now I have two extra lumps on the roof of my mouth.

Re: Vampire marks come in twos?

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    This next one is Lemmy from the band Motorhead, notice the two very distinctive marks on his left cheek (If anyone knows whether he suffers from Tinnitus I would appreciate any info, thanks!) :
    Ahhh, he does, in fact, suffer from Tinnitus, although it could be attributed to loud music playing.

http://members.fortunecity.com/nrbq1/tinnitus.html

I have two much smaller lumps similar to his on the opposite cheek but I'm not in a rock band and do suspect they are related to the buzzing in my ears.

This is just plain weird! From that link about famous people with tinnitus:

Ted Nugent - Amboy Dukes guitarist: "My left ear is pretty much whacked. But I can still hear really good in my right ear. Early on, I would stick shell casings, which I always had handy, in my ear, to protect my right ear because that was the one that was facing the amp the most."

I also tend to pick up on stuff that seem like coincidences since reading the Celestine Prophecy books, and this one stands out like a sore thumb!

I am currently reading the 7th book in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series with the main character being an Inner-World "Gunslinger" or cowboy. During part of an earlier book they have to keep a "doorway" between the worlds open for certain characters to go through and come back. But with the door open there are these "todash" (his made-up word for them) sounds that can send you crazy if you are close to the doorway. To counter this the "Gunslinger" puts two bullets/shell casings in his ears to counter the "todash chimes".

What is even more interesting is that in various Occult traditions, especially Buddhist, the 5 senses are called "The Five Gates" or five doorways. With the ears being one of those "doorways", if you get my drift?

I guess you'd have to have read the books to understand what I mean (and may mean nothing to anyone else) but that sure is an interesting coincidence as far as I am concerned.

Blog Entries
    I also have lumps that have appeared a couple of inches below each nipple and they feel like possible attachment points. There is a general feeling of slight pain/soreness a couple of inches below each breast and intense heat there. This thing also gives me occasional chest pains, threatening my heart as a scare tactic/threat. I have in the past been able to move the pain using Astral hand type awareness so that it moved to my shoulder....
    Get a doctor to check these out, okay?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast