Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vampire marks come in twos?

Here is another photo of two moles. Notice that although they are further apart than the mythical vampire marks they are the exact same colour and size. These are the only marks this person has on her face and they are identical and obviously connected IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Böng
    I have a strange mole formation at the back of my upper right arm:

What could that be?

Got some other moles on my skin too, but can't remember a time without them
    My nephew gets those: They are actually a virus that can be taken care of with medication (a lotion). At least that's what my nephew's dots look like.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Böng Guest
    a virus ? which one?
    lol my dermatologist didn't mention that when he examined these a few years ago and since then i cnat remember that they have grown neiter in size nor in number.

btw the pic is kinda crappy colorwise, the moles should be darker.

but with a bit imaginaton I can see a star formation (Ursa Minor)

/E:-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't want to post a one sentence post so i edit this into this post:
    should have included something for measurement in the picture... they are about 1-3mm

Blog Entries
    His were kind of small, so who knows.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Flash_hound Guest
    I have two on either side of my heart....

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    I have two on either side of my heart....

Re: Vampire marks come in twos?

I have more "vampire marks" that I have saved from the internet or taken photos of people. Here is one of some politician:

Can you see how the eye that the marks are below is slightly out of line? Coincidence?

I will upload more photos soon that I have on my cellphone. One is a polish guy I know who has a matching pair on his nose. There is a guy who owns a shop nearby (no photo unfortunately) who has more or less the same marks on his nose as well. If these were all caused by a virus, then how come it manifests in pairs so much?

Blog Entries

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, you should see a dermatologist if you're worried about a mole, if it's growing, changing shape, itching or bleeding. If you're prone to moles, you should have them checked regularly, regardless of cause.

I do think some moles and birthmarks are past life related. There's a student at my son's school, a sweet-faced little blonde, with a "bullet hole" right in the middle of his forehead.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Just a slight update to me mentioning I have matching moles on my back. I had suspected I have what Robert calls a "Hitcher" which he gives advice about at the end of his book Astral Dynamics how to try and remove one if you happen to Astral Project and find something attached to you (mainly the back). Well I have been having some spontaneous semi-OOBEs over the past few years and on one occasion I was in bed and sort of half out so I could see Astrally and there is an entity on my back. I can't describe it too accurately as it was dark, but it's about the size of a medium size dog such as a pit bull terrier. Working on it atm, no wonder I have had so much back pain!

I have been collecting pictures from online and elsewhere regarding these two vamps marks and thought I would upload them now just in case I lose them.

(This Chirac one may not be immediately obvious but brow chakra and left (your right) of bottom of nose)

I have noticed that when these moles appear around a person's eye that these eyes (or lids) themselves always seem unsymmetrical which I find difficult to believe is just caused by a virus.

Somewhere in all of the photos is someone with the "two" moles that always look to me like pairs. It could mean nothing, of course, but let me tell you about my experience the other day.

I went to a bar where I know people here in Spain and things seemed ok at first. I was talking to some freinds and buying rounds when the woman on the table in front of us, who I kind of know in passing, started loudly arguing with her boyfriend. It was in Spanish so I am not too sure what the argument was about, but I could feel the atmosphere changing ... from happy to negative. I watched quietly and my friend Martin said that they had been arguing for the past 2 hours so I must have arrived just as there was a lull in the activity.

She didn't just shout at him but seemed to go into some kind of frenzy slightly and he sat there and stayed fairly calm. Some of us tried to calm her down to no avail and then I suddenly saw her arm was covered in these moles that I have written about in this thread. She had maybe around 10 or 11 sets of two all down one arm. As soon as I thought this the activity increased and she went really crazy -- the spirits creating the argument and influencing her could read my thoughts (I was already under psychic attack myself by this point, but stayed calm and observed). They (the negs) knew I had just seen her arm and I swear things got worse right after that -- they really hate those of us who can see what they are up to.

There wasn't much I could do for the poor woman (yet) apart from observe and come here to write down about it. She eventually had to be assisted out of the bar gently by my friend to stop her attacking her boyfriend and continuing to cause mayhem. It was best for all concerned under the circumstances. After this... I came under serious direct neg attack for the rest of the day!

There are many people who have these pairs of marks who probably lead a happy normal life. But I swear that I feel guided in this and that they are not meant to be there at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3