Thread: Disclosure project

Demek Guest

Disclosure project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdT3ZMy0AAM
    here's a link to a press conference witness testimony about government possessing extra terrestial technology including anti-gravity propulsion etc

and link to the organization's home page
    http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Zak Guest
    Yeah I saw a video similar to this one recently about the disclosure project. Incredibly good stuff, wonderful that this is happening, much needed for our Earth at the time!

hasalameth Guest
    I only watched the first couple of minutes, so I can't really comment on it, but my first instinct told me instantly that the guy speaking in the beginning is an actor, and a quite crappy one too.

Zak Guest
    I guess we have to wait and hear about developments to know whether this thing is true or not. My guess is if it is real that the mdia won't be covering it any time soon on the front page.

Jamos Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hasalameth
    I only watched the first couple of minutes, so I can't really comment on it, but my first instinct told me instantly that the guy speaking in the beginning is an actor, and a quite crappy one too.
    I hope your not talking about Dr Steven Greer, hes a real life spiritual warrior and alien contactee, he is also a very adept meditator and is trying to great things for our civilization, never judge a book !

Basically this is the most official truth about UFOs, hundreds of government officials with top secret clearences putting thier lifes on the line to expose the great UFO cover up, this is possibly the most important news conference ever held ! I recommend looking up Dr Steven Greer and the Disclosure project...
    also the whole thing was totaly forgotten about after 911 a week later !

Dr Greer continues to fight for disclosure of the truth and expose the illegal black ops that hide all this technology.

Zak Guest
    Cool.

I look forward to hearing about him in the future as he gets more media attention!

dslandolfe Guest

Re: Disclosure project