Hi Guys,

I just decided to experiment with finding people in the After Life. So I tried to contact Robert Monroe. (He passed away years ago). After my second try, I manage to meet the legend face to face in his office at what I assume was the Monroe Institue they have set up in Focus 27!

He looked a little younger than the pics I had seen of him. But I was him alright. I arrived in a waiting room and walked straight into his office still "spinning" from the phasing/location of him. He was lounging back on his chair with his feet up on his chair and an old pair of socks on with holes in them. lol

Wasnt very cerimonious, I happened to arrive in a pair of shorts and no t-shirt, and was actually a little shocked to suddenly be in his office making a mess. He sorta just looked at me and said " what do you want?" and all i could get out was "hello, sir" before I lost my focus.

Im going to experiment with travelling to the Monroe Institute more in the next week- since i live in Australia and cant make it there very easily at the moment. Hopefully to build a relationship with them from here. And hopefully meet Mr Monroe on better terms this time. LOL