Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Just Met Robert Monroe!

I Just Met Robert Monroe!

Hi Guys,

I just decided to experiment with finding people in the After Life. So I tried to contact Robert Monroe. (He passed away years ago). After my second try, I manage to meet the legend face to face in his office at what I assume was the Monroe Institue they have set up in Focus 27!

He looked a little younger than the pics I had seen of him. But I was him alright. I arrived in a waiting room and walked straight into his office still "spinning" from the phasing/location of him. He was lounging back on his chair with his feet up on his chair and an old pair of socks on with holes in them. lol

Wasnt very cerimonious, I happened to arrive in a pair of shorts and no t-shirt, and was actually a little shocked to suddenly be in his office making a mess. He sorta just looked at me and said " what do you want?" and all i could get out was "hello, sir" before I lost my focus.

Im going to experiment with travelling to the Monroe Institute more in the next week- since i live in Australia and cant make it there very easily at the moment. Hopefully to build a relationship with them from here. And hopefully meet Mr Monroe on better terms this time. LOL
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

myhoran Guest

" I met Robert Monroe..."

WOW. Cool. Keep up the good work.

artdragondream Guest
    Add one more thing to the list of things to try once i can go OBE.

~Scott

Chris Guest
    Hey dkane,

I've had a few experiences involving Monroe too, and each one seems to be based upon education of the OOB state. I know a few others who've had similar experiences - perhaps he's getting about a fair bit now

Chris

Triot Guest
    Makes me question if life continues in the afterlife with the same things
    as someone was doing here. With a dash of more freedom to move around of course.

Caelrie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triot
    Makes me question if life continues in the afterlife with the same things
    as someone was doing here. With a dash of more freedom to move around of course.
    It's that way if you want it to be. It's not if you don't want it to be. Of course, many don't realize they have a choice right away.

Re: I Just Met Robert Monroe!

After my second try, I manage to meet the legend face to face in his office at what I assume was the Monroe Institue they have set up in Focus 27!
    Where can I purchase focus 27? Its not in the gateway experience series?

It's the Lifeline Program. Focus 27 is a destination to bring the retrieved people to.

See here: http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/lifeline
    This collector of useless clutter.

Anything past the 'gateway experience' (focus 21), you have to attend a 6 day workshop, but to do that you have to have attended a
    Gateway Program 6 day workshop. Having listened to the CD series doesn't count.

It looks like he's continuing his work long after his physical tenure. That's amazing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast