Thread: Concerns for a friend

hasalameth Guest

Concerns for a friend

A guy I know told me this two nights ago: "I had the strangest dream last night, there was a monster giant spider planting eggs in my brain, and when I woke up, I had a super strong head ache, no matter how many pills I took it wouldn't go away".

He isn't used to the NEW-lingo and similar, so I told him jokingly "you should go get yourself checked, maybe you have some evil alien eggs inside your brain", but I sorta worry for him now. Any tips? Perhps this should go in the neg-forum. I am too chicken to scan him, since I am so easily affected by others' energies...

Blog Entries
    Could be a neg attack, just on the detail you give. Could be indicative of a medical problem as well. Could be both.

Maybe you can post it on "Ask Robert", or ask on the PD forum, or both.

Oliver

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Could be a neg attack, just on the detail you give. Could be indicative of a medical problem as well. Could be both.

Maybe you can post it on "Ask Robert", or ask on the PD forum, or both.

Oliver

K will do that. thanks.

Blog Entries
    I'll say the same thing he said but in my own way:
    Sometimes when you dream while half-aware, you have your body feelings and your dreaming mind constructs a dream to explain the feeling. In other words, your friend may have had the headache, and the spider dream was his dream about the headache. I once had a dream about a butterfly in my ear, but when I woke it was a mosquito buzzing around it. If this is the case, does he get lots of headaches? Was this different than others? Should he be seen for this one? His body may have been telling him: Alert! this is bad!
    It could have also been a neg implanting on him. In that case, I'd recommend countermeasures (You know, salt shampoo (or bathing with head immersed), prayer, incense, etc. and I'd watch for weird thought patterns or personaity changes for your friend.
    But I'd still recommend for him to see a doctor.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hasalameth Guest
    yeah CFT, I thought of this too, the classic "what came first, the hen or the egg?" but he said the head ache came after the night mare and that he hasn't ever felt something like it. thanks for all the advice. peace be with you.