Hmm, I don't quite agree.

The "it will be easier to reach this state again" things are cues that should help stabilise these states. They take the state your brain has been entrained to and therefore can recognise and combines it with a trigger to reestablish it. It is not so much an affirmation, I'd say. It's part of the entrainment.

The problem with more precise descriptions is that everyone will have a certain variance in experience. The more description you put in the less people will be able to identify - looking at lists and saying "Oh, I missed this, I must have done something wrong". Robert Bruce has provided such lists and stated that you only get part or very few of the symptoms possibly, and still people come asking "Have I done it wrong? I missed symptom X" while having fairly good progress with tranceing. So "giving out the info" does not seem to cancel the problems for some people. Less expectations are really good.

As as I can see Focus 12 is already a projection state. This feeling of the body/space expanding described somewhere in the booklet sounds very much like awareness of the etheric body. Also the exercises seem to be like that. This is the 2nd body with Monroe. Then there are exit techniques trained in Focus 12, and this would be the switch from 2nd to 3rd body or the actual astral projection. This is all developed from Focus 12 in Wave III. Wave II actually starts energy work which can help preparing the energy body for projection - the Energy Bar Tool or the Living Body Map.

Oliver