Thread: Core Image Removal

snick Guest

Core Image Removal

This is something I stumbled upon in playing with core image removal. Any thoughts on it are appreciated.

I started with Robert Bruce's method and went from there. I found that it is tedious work to go through and wanted a faster way. It involves taking a large number of core images that are related and treating them all at once. I'm not sure if this is a good idea and how effective it is in the end.

I start all core image removals in a reverse time frame starting with the most current memories.

I take one object (like my previous home) and start from the last memories of it. I ask for all events related to this home that could have core image attachment to come forth and finish with the first time I was ever at the house. All of these core images take place in this home or are related to it.

This happens like a fast rewind and only takes a few seconds to form a large assortment of core images in one. I just push this large core image out further to gain a smaller perspective and the start flipping it over.

Now is where things get weird. I'm not sure if what is underneath is just a representation of all attachments to this compilation of images or if the negative energy/attachments actually form together.

When I flip these images over there will be a massive beast of some sort. (single core images will come up with some black goo or something like that) These beasts all seem elemental to me. I will use the opposite element force to defeat them, then white light to clean the leftover pieces from them and to seal the backside of the compiled core image.

I only do one large section like this per session. Some core images don't fall into categories like 'previous home' and have to be treated one at a time.

Notes:
    - The large compiled images are much harder to turn over.
    - The beasts under these images are much harder to defeat.
    - Sealing the image afterwards requires more energy

Blog Entries
    Snick,

while I do not know for sure, this seems like doing the same with more energy. If your system can take the strain, and you do not feel exhausted and strain afterward, it can be a good idea. How do you feel with your method?

I'd consider it "advanced".

(PS: Do you think this is the right sub-forum: Psychic Self-Defense might be more appropriate. If you think so, I'll move it for you.)

Oliver

snick Guest
    The method works well for me. The first 'battle' I had with one of these large accumulations of attachments/beasts was a little rough as I was not expecting anything like it. Wasn't prepared for what I found.

It's not draining though as afterwards I feel more refreshed and full of energy than when I started. I think this has to do with sealing the images with white light also raises my energy.

I was really contemplating on posting this in the Psychic Self-Defense but wasn't sure. Whatever you guys feel is the best place is fine with me. I put the thread in this section as in the description it says... "Energy Work Forum - Ask questions about Roberts NEW and core image methods and discuss your experiences using these methods..." so I wasn't sure where to post.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, my fault. Should reread it sometimes!

Oliver