My first time doing energy work in trance now reported here on astral dynamics, I tranced for the first in weeks and weeks of no trancing. I straight away identified the state I was in and straight away worked on energy bounces after experiencing irritating devices being lounged into the etheric system. I mistaken it as a physical thing at first but it was not painful enough to be a physical thing. The energy bounces worked, what it did was make the entity choose different operative locations inside the etheric body parameter. The bounces was not done in maximum performance as I delayed the energy work on personal issues this week. I use to be able to trance almost every single night for weeks. I've given up on trance work simply because I thought to myself it's a waste of time working with it if, I can't hold the duration. This was always the problem. Trancing is no problem but holding the state is very hard for me. For some it's a struggle getting out of it for me it's entirely opposite problem.