Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When love turns sour...

Re: When love turns sour...

Sometimes I think that the metaphysical community has a downer on everything, or has to see the bad side of everything. For me its simple, if it feels good it cant be wrong. Im not stupid, I know what love is, and what it is not. Love isnt when you give everything, including yourself. Love is a shared state where you both give, and receive and are better for it. If love is bad for you, don't do it..

Everything has its hard times, but I will never believe all love is doomed to be sour, nasty or a Bad Thing.

Im not a hopeless romantic. One thing Ive learnt is that real love isn't petty, or point-scoring, or spiteful.

Anyways, my 2c. As I am entitled to.

Blog Entries

What brought that on? I went back and looked through this thread again and didn't see anything that would suggest any of the things you seem to be angry about (and yes, you do seem angry, or at least annoyed, which is a low-level form of anger).

Who is seeing "the bad side of everything"? Who said you were stupid? Who said that all love is a bad thing? Who accused you of being a hopeless romantic? And why do you feel the need to defend your entitlement to 2c?

In other words, you appear to feel that you're under attack for some reason, and I'm trying to work out why. I didn't see anything at all in this thread that was particularly negative toward love. Rather the opposite, for the most part.

Also note that the original post was from over a year ago. Perhaps the OP feels differently about the subject now... ?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

johnbrent Guest

"The best love is the kind that wakes us all and makes us reach for more,
    it plants fire in our hearts and peace to our minds"

By Nicholas Sparks