I don't even know where to begin here, but I'll try to paint a thorough picture. Love can be a good thing though, but it can also turn a seemingly stable person into a flimsy bridge holding a lot of weight. This is more pronounced if you are a mentally unstable person. Love is very powerful. Anything with power can destroy, including love. Not really destroy other people, but destroying yourself.

Not only can love gone bad cause one to have hate inflicted inwards but it can also cause hate towards the people around that person and close to them. Because THEY can get close to them and YOU can't. It causes feelings of isolation. It can also cause paranoia. Feelings like the people around that person are up to no good and have bad intentions. Of course this is exacerbated if you are mentally unstable to begin with.

Love, whether it be unrequited love or a love between two people gone sour can not only turn one against another but one against themself in a perpetual, self-analytical cycle of self hate. Love can leave one or two people face down in the dirt, especially if they never got along and formed an unconditional friendship to begin with and seemingly can't, but found themselves in admiration of each other.

I have seemed to have caught myself in rather awkward moments of love. Moments were it doesn't seem like I can communicate to the person and they feel like they can't communicate with me yet there seems to be a connection or admiration for each other. Moments were just seeing this person makes my heart beat rapidly yet not feel like I can get close to them. In these moments of love were there is no outlet it has lead to some bad lows. Sometimes, just being around this person makes me want to get drunk. Get drunk and not feel anything for them, and not feel anything at all, because nothing will happen at all... I'm going to try not to go near alcohol again because it is a horrible poison and it solves nothing.

None of this may have made any sense. It's 3:00 am and I'm kind of tired, but I feel like I needed to get this off my chest.