Thread: Psychic powers?

Psychic powers?

I´ve heard that when you have done NEW or APÃÂÂ♥ng for a while, a side effect or benefit can be the development of psychic powers, what kind of abilities does usualluy manifests itself?

/magic

Routine energy work like the NEW exercises will open the human potential to all psychic abilities and clairience over time .

Someone developing psychic abilities will begin to have a knowing about situations to avoid . The intuition and instincts are the first improved . Feeling the vibe of a person becomes easier .

Dreaming recall and analysis will improve and this includes beginning to have pregnosticative dreams .

Beginning psychic powers include touching something and getting a flash of a vision from the past . Later they can learn psychometry at will .

The difference with emergent skills and developed skills is the magicians ability to do it at will .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Zappy Guest
    Yes I have noticed these small increases in knowing what to do. They are minor but noticable. It may take a little while to get started, I really want to become clairvoyant.

This is a skill some are born with but I believe everyone can open their brow centre to become clairvoyant .Energy body development is crucial and NEW is a method which has been proven to develop energy awareness and the human energy body develops over time by doing such energy exercises .You will want to concurrently practice meditation . service and reading sitters. Here is a link ;

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 158.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

hasalameth Guest
    I didn't notice any particular change in my telepathic, empathic and extrasensory skills, since these were pretty developed already, especially after they kick-started after my puberty (awakening), waking up all kinds of dorment energies and such. But as mentioned perhaps, I guess I do not represent the average person in our world, since I was born with many different understandings and "powers" if you like. If you had all the stuff sleeping deep down inside you, yes, in the same manner that Aunt Clair described above - you would surely awaken all those things within you - this can be good, but can also bring a lot of bagagge from your past that you perhaps didn't really want there in the first place. With power comes great responsibility.

What I have noticed on the other hand, is increased skills related to energy work, my energy sensitivity is stronger and more controlled, to manipulate energy is easier and all in all that has brought in a lot of positive things in my life, such as I can even faster sniff up a lie or someone who is in pain or danger, and help them.

I would like to add a tiny warning too. Some people tend to be very very sensitive to other enrgies, thinking patterns and all that, very "fragile" in a way (which also can be turned in to one of the greatest strengths) - if you for example have a history of mental illness, depression, emotional imbalance and / or similar - your really have to be on your guard and respond to any, no matter how tiny they are, warning signs. These include all sorts of negative or disturbing changes, also the possibility of attracting negs. I'm no liar, RB states this in various places in several books. "People with a history of mental or emotional illness should avoid working with all sorts of mind-altering soundwaves (such as the BWG or Hemi-Sync), and should take caution while doing chakra and energy work". I can find the exact quote if you'd like.

Finally, I would like to add to Aunt Clair's post that there are a lot of other benefits, and in my opinion they are even more valuable than any "skills", these include: greater balance in many aspects, greater understanding (approaching the "bigger picture"-type of thinking and all that leads to a harmonious state which in turn can be the basic state needed to do all kinds of "miracles".

Good Luck, but keep in mind, there is always another side of the coin.

Blog Entries
    I split this topic because it diverged from it's initial intent, which is abilities derived from developmental work. The other part is called "Psychic Abilities" and is in the "Psychic Development and Experiences" forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

hasalameth Guest
    Ok thanks and sorry if I stirred off-topic. I was just trying to answer blacktiger's question. Good moderating!

hasalameth Guest

Re: Psychic powers?

Quote Originally Posted by magic
    I´ve heard that when you have done NEW or APÃÂÂ♥ng for a while, a side effect or benefit can be the development of psychic powers, what kind of abilities does usualluy manifests itself?

/magic
    I can not say this 'usually' manifests itself since as far as I know it has only happened to me (hence the thread, asking for people to share their experiences), but I still figured my thread was related to your question. Check out "Hearing" Energy - Clearaudience?