Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Repeating themes

Shannanigans Guest

Repeating themes

so after the first few days of "Mastering Astral Projection" I have been having sevral dreams a night that I remember vividly and reoccurring themes
    Is it normal to keep dreaming about the same things? I have never had any repeat dreams before this program

Blog Entries
    Hello, Shannanigans.

When people do energy work and start to remove blockages, this can touch on the emotional level and beyond, for example old trauma.

In order for trauma to resolve it has often to be confronted again. Same for positive experiences that lured us into certain thinking patterns - like a lollipop from grandpa, a kind gesture that has turned us into sugar junkies.

All these things find their way to the surface, and dreams can be a way to express them. Sometimes the subconscious repeats a dream until the "message arrived".

Dreams are important channels of things we are little aware of. Therapists often wonder that even the most shut down or negative person set in its ways can have dreams that show great potential and understanding. This indicates that "something" is speaking to us in our dreams, and often enough it is our Higher Self.

Do you mind to share the dream? You do not need to, if it is too personal. You be the judge.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Shannanigans Guest
    I wouldn't mind at all

The first dream I had was of someone pouring white paint on my stomach. No matter how hard I tried to wash it off, my skin wouldn't come clean. I was actually making it worse by trying to get rid of it

In my second dream (This is kind of gross) there was a baby chick in a rafter. I stretched out my arm to try and see if it would perch, but it pooped on my arm! Again, I tried to scrub it off but my arm wouldn't come clean. Again, the more I tried to wash it away, the more it spread on my arm

So not identical dreams but you get the idea
    I also keep dreaming about my childhood home..I moved about 5 years ago.

Blog Entries
    The color white is often associated with purity, babies and baby animals as well. But somehow your imagery seems to suggest you "have been soiled by something pure"? Seems worth pondering.

BTW - it is not that gross, as long as I do not visualise it. Dreams are often very blunt in their messages.

Childhood dreams can signal unresolved experiences from that time. If you reenact some current event in a childhood home setting it can signal something like "I'm still reacting to this this way as I did as a child or because of my childhood". Since children have less capacity in dealing with the onslaught of experiences we often have to go back and resolve old experiences to break ourselves free from childhood patterns.

How do you feel about these dreams? Good? Bad? Neutral?

Oliver

Shannanigans Guest
    I felt kind of panicked that it wouldn't come off...but more or less I viewed it as a big inconvenience.
    I suppose the second dream was on the verge of being lucid, as I remember thinking that this had happened before and being annoyed by it

Both times the substance was white...soiled by something pure...that is different. I will think on this as I can't think of anything off the top of my head

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but don't let my speculation distract you from your own intuition. Everything you come up for yourself about a dream is usually far, far more trustworthy than external input. Good training for intuition.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, Shannanigans.

When people do energy work and start to remove blockages, this can touch on the emotional level and beyond, for example old trauma.

In order for trauma to resolve it has often to be confronted again. Same for positive experiences that lured us into certain thinking patterns - like a lollipop from grandpa, a kind gesture that has turned us into sugar junkies.

All these things find their way to the surface, and dreams can be a way to express them. Sometimes the subconscious repeats a dream until the "message arrived".

Dreams are important channels of things we are little aware of. Therapists often wonder that even the most shut down or negative person set in its ways can have dreams that show great potential and understanding. This indicates that "something" is speaking to us in our dreams, and often enough it is our Higher Self.

Do you mind to share the dream? You do not need to, if it is too personal. You be the judge.

Take good care,
    Oliver
    I just wanted to add that a great deal of OBE and LD work results in increased self-awareness, and improved dream recall, and it's possible that you are now becoming aware of your dreams- it's possible that you always have dreamed these dreams and not remembered, and now are becoming aware of them.
    (Which is sort of what Korpo said, in a diff. way. ) But I do like to add my .02.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    it's possible that you always have dreamed these dreams and not remembered, and now are becoming aware of them.
    (Which is sort of what Korpo said, in a diff. way. ) But I do like to add my .02.
    You see, I have my own translator and interpreter in CF - who'd have guessed? I supply the same service for journyman161...

Oliver

Blog Entries
    There's a little weird visual, Korpo...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

* Overload *

Come again?

Oliver