Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Repeating themes

Shannanigans Guest
    well for the last 2 nights since I started, I have been remembering an average of 5-6 dreams whereas before it was more like 0-1 if that

So perhaps I HAD dreamt them before

Blog Entries
    Have you found yourself in a dream-place where you know the person you're talking to 'from before', but know you've never met them in waking life, or in a place you recognize in the dream, but not when you wake up?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shannanigans Guest
    That happens all the time (people I feel I "know")
    In almost every dream I feel like there is always someone with me just behind me...we are both observers in the dream. I feel safe with this presence and I think it helps me detatch myself from my dreams...Even "nightmares" don't scare me because on some level I know I am dreaming

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    Hi Shannanigans,

I've found too that if I do energy work before bed, my normally low dream recall goes through the roof. If I raise even more energy, I can have AP exit-related phenomena happen. Makes me wonder what would happen if I spent a bunch more time on it and then tried to sleep... maybe I'd just end up too wired and lay there all night like this: . Heh.

Interesting symbolism. Random impulse that occurred to me about the chick dream -- feeling like your attempts to be kind can get, err... crapped on? I don't know. Good site with a searchable dictionary of dream symbols that I use sometimes though: dreammoods.com.

I can relate to the "childhood home" thing; I haven't lived there for 12 years, but it still turns up in dreams more than any other place I've lived. I'm wondering if maybe since we live there during our formative years, its the place that leaves the biggest impression on our subconscious. I've also had a lot of dreams where I go back to that house, not realizing I don't live there still until I go in and really freak out the people who do, lol. I've wondered if I'm periodically haunting some poor family. Oops.

Shannanigans Guest
    Yes my dreams have been so numerous I had to stop last night so I could sleep! I was waking up every hour it seemed to record another dream

They are starting to become more structured now, with actual sequence of events

I wonder if shift work has an effect? I have very abnormal sleeping patterns and have to do my energy work at different times all the time

hello there..

Ive always had wierd dreams, but lately my recall has improved a freakish amount. i keep odd hours due to the fact im involved with a guy on another continent and the 8 hour time difference has played havoc with my sleep (luckily i work at home too)

Im tending to nap in the day for a couple of hours and sleep maybe 3/4 around 3am; in reality i end up sleeping randomly when i can/when i feel like it. Thing is , now i recall pretty much everything, and the dreams all seem to fit together. So i definately think abnormal sleeping patterns have something to do with it.

Shannanigans Guest
    I'm so similar
    I work nights and graves so I sleep when the sun comes up...but on my days off I am up early, nap in the afternoon then go to bed around 6 or 7 am
    So really, I sleep at least twice a day

Perhaps it is that there is more opportunity to dream?
    The only problem I found before I started my energy work, was that sometimes I would be too tired to dream/remember dreams. Now since I have started I feel rejuvinated every time I wake up

Blog Entries
    I have found even short sleep (~ 5 hrs) to be refreshing and rejuvenating if I did energy work before. This is the dose I have to do with often during week-/word days, because sometimes I cannot "come down".

Since dreaming and recharging the inner batteries while sleeping seem to be linked, this could make sense, or not.

Oliver

Shannanigans Guest
    Actually now that I think about it, every time I have had OBE symptoms or lucid dreaming, it is when I am in "short sleep" mode
    Usually a nap because I am overtired

Blog Entries
    Robert wrote something about rising too early and going to sleep again (maybe 2hrs before needed) to improve dreaming experiences and spontaneous OBE, if I am not mistaken...

Oliver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast