Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DNA

Re: DNA

Many people do not realize that science and technology in the end is a tool - to control the reality. If it is put against people, it is a tool to control people.

Known history of mankind is a history of technology development and control means development. It is worth to keep in mind this wider view on things when assessing the current situation.

Genetics is possibly one of the most dangerous weapons. While human's DNA hides so many secrets still, the thesis being popularized is that we (scientists and those who tell them what to do) are going to "solve" the "problems" thanks to genetic modifications. I've just have heard that there is a research into combining nano-technology with genetics used in order to fight the viruses - at least this is the official statement. What is not told people is the fact how risky and dangerous it is, not to mention intentions behind such programs and people who support them financially.

Many people also do not realize that researches as such are very expensive and only rich people and institutions can afford them. These people do not need more money, another billion of dollars won't change their situation. Money is also a tool: to get power. With your salary you have power to control a tiny part of the resources on the planet. People having more money have more power. That's why I'm talking about intentions. If a person who is rich is interested really in making the world a better place, (s)he typically cooperate with the idealistic circles: like artists, doctors, disabled people etc. What can be seen in their deeds (not just words!) is that they connect people and groups, and not divide. But if not having such intentions, a rich person founds a business promoting his / her products as opposed to all the others, lobbies (buys for money) certain groups, including people from the scientific circles, and tries to control the market. This is a typical "strategy" of many rich people. Of course, they don't want you to think that they have "bad intentions", so they may be also engaged in some charity foundations. But let this fact alone do not blind yourself.

It is especially important to watch this when the medical stuff is so medially publicized, in particular the vaccine topic. Some scientists may even be not sure what they are really creating in the laboratories, but just blindly trust money got from the investors.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Strategy is an interesting word meaning, "theory is known." For example chess, computer battleship games have the players to understand that space is finite. You can see the alternative and realise that asteroids, pacman games have you that space is infinite. So what is going on in business itself? Terraforming, metaphysically? Half the world is in darkness - this is as to find space infinite or unknown. I do surmise there is an economy to war, not just to leisure.

My DNA, my own (thing) to control, does not need to be shown any other theory on my life than my own as this moment has me it. That much makes me wonder, which in turn makes me believe, spiritually speaking.
    Last edited by olyris; 30th June 2020 at 12:34 AM.

Are these genes which control us, or us who control genes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lipton

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lipton
    Oh my God, you're all going the wrong way. At some point I realised that they marginalised my work because it didn’t conform to their conventional beliefs and I thought, well, they’re not even being scientists. And I just left the system. I realised the message is more important for the average person than it is to argue in the halls of science
    Not a surprise, scientists are not particularly interested in his theories, ignore his thesis and continue their research quest for finding a predetermined solution - mentioned by myself a "magic pill" - i.e. the variant of genes combination which would satisfy the expectations.

But there is one scientist who commented Bruce Lipton's endeavors, David Gorski.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gorski

He makes a comparison of the Bruce Lipton's epigenetics to the law of attraction (implicitly suggesting that the latter is a nonesense). Interestingly, as many such publically selling views scientists, he is very "anti-" type of person, critisizing anything that is not accepted in main stream, including alternative medicine or the anti-vaccination movement. Is there objectivity on wikipedia? Well, I don't know what classifies as propaganda, but the movement has been classified as "Alternative and pseudo‑medicine", with an exponent adnotation, while other articles don't have such headline next to them.

Anyway, it is always worth to think for yourself, and not to follow the collective. Even scientific field experiences mile-stones thanks to people who reconsider presumed but generally accepted "truths". We know so little about the universe - macromosm, and ourselves - microcosm, that openness of mind may only bring more light against the shadows of widely popularized these days ignorance.
    Last edited by Antares; 8th July 2020 at 06:33 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

DNA = Digital Nightmare Awaits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGK32SBzck

Worth to watch and read, if not at one sit, then in parts.

Quote Originally Posted by at 3:33 of the video
    There are many companies creating vacciness for the [some famous recently virus thing]...
    Quote Originally Posted by at 4:21 of the video
    Does the end of humanity 1.0, mean it is the end of humanity, period? ... How we were warned about this very time, nearly 2000 years ago...

You will have to decide what it really means to live as a human. It will be the most important choice of your life...
    Quote Originally Posted by at 6:21 of the video
    The [situation] is a completely manufactured public relations marketing operation ... limiting our individual freedoms, the financial consequences, the food supply chain...
    Quote Originally Posted by at 7:11 of the video
    STAY AT HOME. DO NOT TRAVEL. SAVE LIVES. #LondonTogether
    And so on. We live in the darkest times, as predicted. Keep magic working on for yourself and your close ones, one may become a victim only because of his or her choice (believing in the manipulative agenda). The common ignorance, I'd say, is a part of the mentioned manufacturing (design) of the society.

The link given below the video (I do not make it a link for a reason): anthonypatch.com/entangledmagazine/pdf/free/ENTANGLED_MAGAZINE_Volume4-6.pdf

Look at page 18 and 28 of this pdf, some summary at 41 page about how DNA of the human may be modified without the person's will and awaraness. Good bye to the world we know, we should say.

Compare also with those dreams that I recently faced - particularly notice the dream about a mental and physical mutation (!):

https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...584#post169584
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...356#post172356
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...797#post172797
    Last edited by Antares; 5th August 2020 at 08:16 PM.

Second part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF7nCrZ0Fw

Quote Originally Posted by at 0:53 of the video
    In the last video, D N A, I explained (...) a worldwide mandatory DNA altering vaccine and digital ID. (...) Perhaps DNA 'upgrade' that promises to eradicate all illnesses and offer longer life.
    And another (actually banned, and re-uploaded) video from the same author, mainly about dangers of the new, widely marketed, technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zsFrinJjGw

Quote Originally Posted by at 3:30 of the video
    Will technology be used to advance humanity? Or control humanity?
    No surprise, in the 2nd part of the video the author mentions the bible as the source of all the revelations, claiming that it gives answers to the questions. What I wonder about is what (who) is really the author of the bible, rederriing in this text to an ancient, vindictive god(s).

Very interesting experiment made at Stanford University: blood from a young mouse caused an old mouse to become young again.

https://www.nature.com/news/ageing-r...-blood-1.16762

I'm 100% certain that blood is just a mean in between, although is very important as the experiment reveals. I would conclude that DNA itself is - as some other scientists and researchers already suggested - not as essential to rejuvenation... but is just a program / pattern, and that's all. And that energy is considered in the eastern medicine to be closely related to blood.

In the book by Acharya Shunya that I recently mentioned there was a scientific research conducted on her patients. It turned out that after applying to her Ayurvedic methods of healing, all men who were in the program not just improved their health - their DNA changed a lot as well: about 500 genes were either activated, or deactivated (the latter were responsible for keeping unhealthy condition). In other words, changing life style, thoughts, attitude or diet changes our DNA, and thus what we experience, as well as our health level being dependent not on DNA, but DNA (along with the rest of the physical body) being dependent on our healthy thoughts and activities.

I have a suspicion that beyond DNA matrix there is also a more comprehensive matrix on the energetic level, and on the consciousness level which decides about how DNA works, and thus in turn how cells work. The energy available for this 'matrix' could decide also about how glands work. These of course decide how the body - physical and etheric - are re-built and re-generated.

In "The energy codes" book the author, Sue Morter, refers to researches showing how DNA changes according to frequencies and emotions. Negative emotions shorten strands, while positive ones lengthen them. This results in changes in the physical body, as well as have an impact on health.

DNA also has an effect on the surrounding reality, which is really interesting. A russian scientist made another experiment with photons. They were affected by putting DNA molecules near them.

Reading all of this what I wrote exactly 3 years ago minus 1 day (seems like nothing, but 3 years turn out to be a considerable amount of time), I can see how my understanding of DNA, qi, human energy and organism and so on developed.

Now I consider all of these discoveries very basic, some even obsolete, and some scientists to be far from actually making a bigger leap into a real discovery. However, still for the majority of the population these ideas seem to be completely out of their scope.