i woke early this morning i think it was about 4.30am,anyway i knew i had to be up in a couple of hours time which is unusal for me as i never need to get up early on a weekend so i tried to force myself back to sleep just to get another hour or so sleep,but the more i tried the more i started to wake up so i rolled over on to my side and started to use a trance method to help me relax.A few moments later i felt falling sensations but no vibrations and the next thing i knew i was lying on another bed in a different house thinking the same thing " i need to try and get another hours sleep ive got to be up early", and again falling sensations but this time i ended up in a field with loads of hills and hundreds of people were running about shouting and fighting each other,it was like some sort of war was going on.,and thats when i realized i was dreaming,so i said my usual saying"take me home to my body" so as i could turn it into a obe,but nothing happened,i tried this a couple of times but i was still stuck in the same place so i ended up taking full advantage of it and lived out a few fantasies.
But was it a obe in the first place as there was falling sensations or was it just a lucid dream.