Thread: CAN ANYONE HELP KUNDALINI EXPERIENCE?

splodge Guest

CAN ANYONE HELP KUNDALINI EXPERIENCE?

Im having alot of problems and need answers.

i believe only by spiritual developing ive opened to kundalini experience!

the only thing is now i cannot meditate due to laughter in my classes i find everytime i try to meditate i burst into uncontrolable laughter and my hands go ice cold, my whole body shakes for aleast 1/2 hour.

I ve also read that forms of healing can set of the kundalini experience and i do find ive had, crystal healing which give,s me the same effort, spiritual healing and reki which all give me so much problems my body feels like im plugged ineto the mains hands sweat and my whole body shakes viloently.

ive also experienced boubts of laughter bad stomach, pains in my body, cramps, digestive problems/wind, terrible memory loss, pain in my heart only last for about 5 seconds, solar pelxis area feeling a lovely sensation of inner peace and joy but mainly laughter from that area which again is uncontrolable.

On research is sounds like energy levels are being raised but no one is helping me to cope

Please,please can anyone help (laughter/meditation is the most problem in spiritual developing classes putting people of when trying to meditate with no fault off my own.
    i find when the energy is raised with alot of people i start laughing very loud has anyone heard of this kind of experience and how can i control it.

splodgeexx

Think about all the people here who are going to by dying of jealousy when they read this and have mercy. If you'd like I'll send you an e-book including instructions on Shaktipat, the process whereby one person with activated Kundalini can transmit energy to another to activate their Kundalini. Actually, I'll probably get PMs asking if I can make you read it. I don't mean to be saying that a lot of people here wish they had your problem, exactly, but there are a lot of people here who have doubts that their efforts are really getting them somewhere. You have proof. You know your Kundalini is awake and that your efforts are getting you somewhere. You know this makes you special, not to be rude about it. I really do want to help and not to insult you. Just please consider this, that you are getting something from these laughing fits - and I do believe you really don't want them. The trouble is that when we are talking about secondary gains you are not really consciously getting something most of the time. But until you find out what you are getting from these laughing fits, no one will be able to help you to let go of them. The good news is that no matter what you do they will pass. Eventually Kundalini will work Her way past this obstacle, and if you don't resolve it you may even be sorry to see these laughing fits go. So far the people who have been trying to help you have not been able to because they have just gone along with what you said - that this is a problem and that it is bad and you must force it to stop no matter what the Goddess wants. If you are going to approach every Kundalini related phenomenon this way when it shakes the apple cart, you are in for many long years.

Blog Entries
    In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) laughter and joy are the emotions associated with the heart and Fire element, while less enjoyable emotions are associated with other organs.

Laughter is a way to vent off an energy imbalance pertaining to the Fire element. I think you're basically trying to retain an equilibrium in emotional energy here, because too much of anything can in the long term be bad for you.

If you release a lot of energy, your body starts to shake, The much-bigger-than-usual energy flow of releasing an emotion via energy work usually strains the nervous system, sending out shivers, tingling, shaking and finally cramps - depending on the amount of energy discharged and the capacity of the nervous system at that time.

When you release energy from the heart, there are many ways it can leave the body - the most likely are the crown of head, the center of the palms and the centers of your balls of foot - these are some of your most major energy exchange ports. The energy travelling down is often associated with cold, so if your arms are sufficiently blockage-free, especially your hands, you can feel very cold in your hands - I have channelled energy down out of my hands in a Qigong course and while all others have reported warmth I reported cold - I was less blocked than the others in that specific channel.

I do not think this is Kundalini-related.

If you want some advice on how to increase the energy capacity of your nervous system to avoid shaking, just ask. There are multiple ways.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Blog Entries
    Hello, splodge.

I had some synchronicity about this...

I did a good deal of energy work yesterday, solving some blockages in the neck, upper back and torse region, dissolving partly into the central channel which connects the three Tantiens, and therefore indirectly connects to the heart and solarplexus area as well.

When I release blockage I often get emotional release - fear, anger, sadness being most common - which is kidny, liver and lungs respectively.

This time I suddenly felt hilarious, extremely foolish and had to laught whole-heartedly several times about a lot of things. I think this was release of excess Fire/Heart element energy, as I could feel strong energetic release as well, and was agitated.

I had no tremors or shakings as I have prepared my nervous system for releases like this for months, but I could feel "more juice" than normal.

Within the same day - that's what I call synchronicity!

So if any of my posts yesterday were wacko, I just have explained it and deny everything!

Take good care,
    Oliver

Zappy Guest
    [link deleted]
    Sense it is supposidly energy bothering the safeties should help, also there is a little more than energy reducers in there. Hope that helps, it sure helped me.
    Please pm this poster for the link, if needed, as per forum rules.