Im having alot of problems and need answers.

i believe only by spiritual developing ive opened to kundalini experience!

the only thing is now i cannot meditate due to laughter in my classes i find everytime i try to meditate i burst into uncontrolable laughter and my hands go ice cold, my whole body shakes for aleast 1/2 hour.

I ve also read that forms of healing can set of the kundalini experience and i do find ive had, crystal healing which give,s me the same effort, spiritual healing and reki which all give me so much problems my body feels like im plugged ineto the mains hands sweat and my whole body shakes viloently.

ive also experienced boubts of laughter bad stomach, pains in my body, cramps, digestive problems/wind, terrible memory loss, pain in my heart only last for about 5 seconds, solar pelxis area feeling a lovely sensation of inner peace and joy but mainly laughter from that area which again is uncontrolable.

On research is sounds like energy levels are being raised but no one is helping me to cope

Please,please can anyone help (laughter/meditation is the most problem in spiritual developing classes putting people of when trying to meditate with no fault off my own.
i find when the energy is raised with alot of people i start laughing very loud has anyone heard of this kind of experience and how can i control it.

splodgeexx