Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible ghost picture!

blacktiger057 Guest
    As everyone else said, that is most definately a reflection of the camera lense. Srry, wrong eye.

Angel wings around the coffin? I really wish you could scan it, but if that doesn't happen I understand. I think the wings could have been two things. 1. Angel or some spirit guide,(maybe his animal totem was a sort of bird) helps him move to the next realm of existence 2. This was a tiny theory I had in the Ouija Board and Angel thread, that some people may be angels incarnating themselves to make the world better. The Was Jesus the Son of Mary and Gabriel? thread supports my theory greatly. Anyway, that's just some food for thought.

Oh, and a good book to read if any of you are interested in ghost hunting: The Case For Ghosts by J. Allen Danelek. I am also part of a ghost hunting group. You can join at the link below. My username there is, ofcourse, blacktiger. Happy ghost hunting!

http://www.spooksdvd.com

hasalameth Guest
    blacktiger, I have seen an Angel.

*letting it sink in*

We can discuss it in another thread or pm, I just want to tell you that the very reason that made me register here was when I read Robert Bruce's "definition" or "explanation" of Angelic encounters. It was, word by word, exactly what me and another person very close to me experienced some ten years ago.

About what you wrote, I do believe that many different types of souls can incarnate into human bodies, and in a way I see the human body merely as a "vessle", the "car" in the theme-park (Universe) you have to sit in in order to ride the rollercoster (physical reality life on Earth), so in a way I agree with you, a soul could be very "divine" and "angelic" in nature and closely connected to the higher frequencies, but I do seriously doubt that an Angel, by my defintion, can be in a human body. Angels are such super advanced etnities that they can do almost whatever and manifest in whichever place and dimension they please, but there is one sort of "drawback", I don't really believe they have a free will, or "free" in the sense that they can do anything they wish... Except of course the "angel" described in the books written by man, who was given free will - Lucifer. Uh where was I... oh right - but I doubt an Angel would ever be in a human body, I just don't think that body could handle the pressure , and I can't really find a need for the angel to chose to be stuck in the gross flesh. But interactions between the angels and other "flesh" is something I believe can and is taking place.

I think that for some reason (I do not think it was coincidental), an angel or some other high spiritual being purposely put that "print" in the photo, to hint a message or something of value to the family left behind. I seriously doubt it was his "wings" since I believe the soul leaves the body at the exact moment of death.

Hmmm. Although it can linger around the physical plane for various reasons, until it gets ushered up to the higher frequencies by an Angel or similar, so yeah, maybe the spirit of the passed away man was observing his own funeral and then moved away. That actually makes sense, leaving something behind for the grieving family he saw sitting by his casket.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Yes, I see your point about angels. What really sparked my theory, I guess, was that if Jesus was real, which believe he was, he was very angel like. I forgot about the imprint theory, which you mentioned above. There is a thread, Ouija Boards and Angels, which you can post your story in if you feel that it would be throwing the this one off topic.

hasalameth Guest
    I personally believe Jesus studied the arts of Asia, taoism, kundalini and similar, "cleverly" disguised as the visitor from the west named "ISSA" in Buddhist temple records...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2