Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy sources

Energy sources

Do you draw energy, like qi, from any external sources? Or you do not?
    For example, sun is one of the most powerful energy transmitters. Do you use it? If not, why?

I'm asking about it partly because that I noticed a strong dependence on such external sources, sun being the most important. I feel that my reception and absorption of the sun rays significantly increased, and with cloudless days like today I had, I feel strong impact of being energized by it: not just physically, but in particular on mental, astral or spiritual etc. levels. This works also the other way around: lack of sun rays is very noticeable! My mind works very different, depending on presence or absence of sun during the day, like I had a direct connection to sun whenever it shows up and is not covered. This of course makes some suspicions about planes polluting the sky in order to create "artificial" clouds... Anyway, have you observed some similart effects?

Re: Energy sources

Sun bathing - #1 Australian holy practice.

I did some today, it wrecks the crap out of anxiety for an hour or two and the w'hol'e thing shift'd.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Sun bathing - #1 Australian holy practice.

I did some today, it wrecks the crap out of anxiety for an hour or two and the w'hol'e thing shift'd.
    Australia is a very specific place in this sense... do you have any darker days there?
    Anyway, in Europe it is typical to have cloudy sky quite often, especially in autumn or winter - like now. Rainy or foggy weather also has its place, as it adds water element to the body and cleanses it. But because there is this variety, I need to watch and hunt for sunny days to be out then. Additionally, planes poluting the sky with chemical residue don't help.

In winter I know to hibernate. The elements per the seasons are very self-realised/self-realising. Where I live it gets quite windy but not dark as such...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    In winter I know to hibernate. The elements per the seasons are very self-realised/self-realising. Where I live it gets quite windy but not dark as such...
    This could mean that there are not many clouds there in a yearly cycle, and hence not much rain I guess.

Blog Entries

I do, I consider energy to be everywhere (like the air or just space) and that's how I absorb it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I do, I consider energy to be everywhere (like the air or just space) and that's how I absorb it.
    Do you distinguish them, or choose whataver - anything? Do you pay attention to quality, or don't care?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Do you distinguish them, or choose whataver - anything? Do you pay attention to quality, or don't care?
    I like to pick 3 qualities of them and believe in Higher Self (presence, not separated being).

In writing this I am discerning mirth, gratitude and light... so as I write my HS is prompt to to tell me it's a fun-loving place.

Oh, those planes polluting the sky in order to create artificial clouds... is this what we pay tax for? Traditionally people used to gather dew at dawn of May day, but you can't do that any more because it's overcast, you don't get dew when it's overcast as far as I know. I do not believe it's any coincidence that the weather started being like this around the time the planes started "chemtrailing". Maybe there should be a law saying they can only fly over specific defined plane roads, instead of covering all the most inhabited areas in a grid like now. If they've got somewhere to be then they can jolly well do it without robbing us of sunshine! Goodness gracious! And then there's the noise pollution if that term is linguistically valid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    To me energy is the capacity to do something, so I don't think energy has a quality- that is information- and I'm not absorbing the information, just the energy.
    It's not that I don't care- it's that in my way of thinking, the idea that energy has a quality is incorrect- we give it the quality.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast