Drawing energy while lying down ~ a modified full body circuit
Recently I have had extended bedrest and I have been trying to modify energy cleansing and raising techniques so that I might heal my spine . Ironically the best method to draw energy into the spine is from the feet but I cannot place my feet on the floor without debilitating headaches due to the CSF leak from the spinal fusion .

Irregardless of the reason , it is practical when sick in bed to be able to continue energy exercises to strengthen the physical immune system and to promote healing .

The insteps of the feet draw in energy proficiently when placed bare upon the floor . But the feet do not draw in well lying down . The hands can be trained to pull in energy though and in time the insteps will start to pull in energy even when lying down too .

To train my body to take in energy while lying down , I used two NEW methods .

Spinal Bounce
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=363
Energy & The Immune System~Set an alarm to practice at intervals
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=243
I set the alarm for hour intervals and did a full body cleansing followed by a full body raising of energy . When I was proficient at this I set the clock to half hour intervals and I am continuing this practice during my extended bedrest . I am thrilled to report that my headaches which only yesterday made me want to die are completely absent today . Energy works wonders . The more you practice the better you will feel .

Drawing in energy through the arms
Ask and you will receive . I wrote a while ago on AD asking for help to modify NEW or QiGong or any energy work to effect a draw while lying down . I got a few ideas from members and a friend had a dream of a dragon eating an orange lion . I interpreted this as the right arm right away . That night I dreamt of a blue left arm dragon eating a wolf from the moon and a gold right arm dragon eating a lion from the sun .

Dragons are of course the archetypical imagery of mother kundalini . The palm is the mouth of the arm dragons . It is very powerful sending out energy but taking in energy from the palm can be managed over time . I began to try some energy ideas . After deep cleansing , I open and closed the palm to push out energy and discovered that I could pull it back in immediately after flaring . So I did exercises while lying here opening and closing the palm each time the alarm went off .,trying to pull energy back into the arms .I continued to trial drawing these spheres into the arm like ropes of thick elemental energy .And in a few days time , it worked !

Priming the palm

Holding the right arm up in the air
pull in a breath from the crown
exhale it out the palm
close the palm by bringing the flat fingers down to cover it
and inhale the flare just sent out
Repeat on the left arm
Prime the palms 5 times at each interval of the alarm

Feed the dragons lions and wolves
I used a similar method to manifesting elemental spheres ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ing+portal

After the palm is primed .Manifest a golden ball of sun energy .
In my right palm I have the golden lion , hot , bright , dry , light ,active ,electric , male , golden fire. Now the dragon eats the lion . Open the palm and inhale the golden orb . Breathe in crown to heart . Exhale through the palm and quickly inhale through the palm . Each time add to the orb each time draw from the orb until the arm is buzzing with fire energy . This can be pulled easily now down the heart to the legs . I found that it spiraled from the heart down the right leg only .

After the palm is primed .Manifest a sapphire ball of moon energy .
In my left palm I have the blue wolf , cold , dark , wet , heavy ,passive ,manetic , female , sapphire water . Now the dragon eats the wolf . Open the palm and inhale the golden orb . Breathe in crown to heart . Exhale through the palm and quickly inhale through the palm . Each time add to the orb each time draw from the orb until the arm is buzzing with fire energy . This can be pulled easily now down the heart to the legs . I found that it spiraled from the heart down the leftt leg only .

Once you have mastered this technique try to pull the moon into the left and the sun into the right at once . This allows the body to fully raise the dragon as it does with the feet . But like the phoenix before it comes from the heart down and then energy is whipped back up from the feet to the crown . I found that after doing this every hour for several days that my insteps started to be able to draw energy from the air too !

==============================================

It might help to visualise the 8 openings around each chakra by examining the external centres depicted here on the crown .

[img]http://ca.msnusers.com/_Secure/0VgCuDswaZaRUWpZq8bT5HXD1BPOXvrxaf96sp3Ag8OkQUoKVv JNxDTDnAc2zZMLX!JGO9qcHvxMd!2sXL4fKVkyKI*WlypZbYfc xXp9QLLDr6oXfHZfbAidCzOAWcTyE/stones%20and%20bones.jpg[/img]

More chakras manifest lengthening the energy body this is a
Flow Chart through the spine from top to bottom ;
alpha aperture 10 inches above the scalp
Crown of the Goddess ~ a dinner plate sized kanda on the scalp
violet third eye
indigo nose
blue mouth
aqua throat
green heart
yellow chest
orange stomach
red hips