Thread: "GogleEarth" - the Space version!

hasalameth Guest

"GogleEarth" - the Space version!

Don't let the topic confuse you, as far as I can understand Google had nothing to do with creating this amazing website, it was created by www.margaris.de and is like the most super cool thing I've seen in a while!

If you are an astrosexual like me, you REALLY have to go and check this out, NOW!

www.exosolar.net

blacktiger057 Guest
    Whoah! That is awesome. What is astrosexual? Is it the love of space or something realted to that?

hasalameth Guest
    Hahah no it is no expression or term that actually exists (I think... ) I just made it up now. I really love space. Well I don't get a turn-on from space, but I really feel "home"-like feeling when looking at the stars, reading about space and studying astronomy... I have always had this interest, for as long as I can remember. Telescopes, several visits to planetarium shows, endless books and pamphlets about space was the every day life of me as a 5 year old. Also - aliens aliens aliens! Although the alien-interest died in the teen years, only to be totally modified and resurrected in my now adult life, where I have a whole different perspective on aliens, angels, mankind and all that jazz... Anyhow, I guess now when you have the picture, you must have realised my reaction when I discovered this site! Thank you Metro (a free newspaper) for writing about this page!

CEP2plet Guest
    Oh wow. Nicely done site!