Ok so I had a fantastic dream, even though some may consider it a nightmare. I was a little girl, being raised by my grandmother in an old shack. Anyway, everywhere I went in the dream, tragedy followed. My school house burned down, friends died etc.

Well I went home and my grandmother was in the yard. Then it was like this entity was "wearing" her and let her form fall to the floor. I followed him into the house. He proceeded to show me symbols on the wall of the shack, each one illuminating as he pointed to it. He told me he knows all languages, he said he is a lion, sea serpent and dragon. His voice changed constantly, but always seemed very non-human.

When I woke up I immediately drifted off again and a voice said to me "He is Thoth, a demon, preys on the lonely, sad and depressed."

When I woke up for good, the dream didn't bother me at all. I even woke feeling refreshed. I laughed a bit because I'm not lonely, sad or depressed so I think he was wasting his time. Anyway I looked up Thoth and see that he was an Egyptian god, a scribe to the underworld.