Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Demon or God?

hasalameth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by journyman161
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Topic
    hasalameth - look for books by Ralph Ellis, Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval & others. Christopher Dunn makes a good case for the actual use of the Great Pyramid. Look for Charles Hopgood's ideas of maps such as the Piri Reis map
    Sorry Shannanigans - back to the topic.
    Cool thanks, I have already read parts of the Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings or whatever it was called.

and sorry S, back to topic!

As I think I wrote already - you will have to be the judge of what to do. listen to your heart and intuition, they will most probably point you out in which direction you should go.

Re: Demon or God?

I had a dream of thoth let me know what you guys think of it it starts like this.
    (Before going to sleep I read the emerald tablets and I was reading for a few days in a row)
    Ok this is the dream
    so I just went to bed and I woke up in my dream it seemed to be light outside and I heard a voice (Thoth) saying Get up if you want to be free so I got up out of my bed and I looked across the hall of my house and saw what seemed to be another person and he was pretty friendly he was a black kid but I felt like I knew him and that we were best friends even though I’ve never seen him before and I heard the voice (Thoth) say “say these words and open the light so Thoth told me the word and the word was do-e-Lila and so me and the other person started to say he word and we noticed a square shape door of light started to become big and bright then once we saw that the door of light was completed (Thoth) told me to go into the light I remember being nervous and I took the other persons hand and we walked towards the light and he said it was ok, so I took one step into the light and I then found myself in what felt like a different realm it was dark And the floor was like sound purple waves moving in waves and I saw other people in that room and they looked like they couldn’t figure something out. The. I heard the voice (Thoth) say “what do you hear “ and I tried for a long time to figure it out and then it clicked I put my head to the ground and I heard a heart beat I then told thoth what I had heard and then I saw two entities in tall shape figure (they had human characteristics but it felt like they were alien or angel) and I saw the two entities standing and another bright door started to emerge I then walked threw that door and I found myself what looked to be a grey ancient bunker looking structure with a tall ceiling and me and other people that did hear something had to tell these entities what we had heard I then told them I had heard a heart beat and they said I got an 86% and I was instantly teleported floating in space but I felt one with the universe (what seemed to be a being of light) . I then woke up.

Re: Demon or God?

Hi ChrisS
    I don't usually try to advise on peoples dreams but as you have asked I wondered if this could have been an opportunity using your current reading to give you a little teaching.
    What stuck out here was someone of authority asked you to tell him what you could hear. You heard a heart beat. You then had to repeat this finding to others. Maybe the repeating of what you heard was so you would remember the words. You were listening to a heart beat. You had confirmation that you were right by being given 86%
    Maybe the teaching here is for you to Listen To Your Heart. From that you could say , follow what you think is right, or live from the heart
    ( I was once advised to "Search For The Heart Of The Universe"
    Thats just my feelings on it but others may have a completely different view.

I usually find that if I am confused with something but feel its important I send out a clear message asking for further clarification, and it comes!
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )