Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Premonition Nightmare

blacktiger057 Guest
    Aaahhhh, yes, that's what happens when you skim through stuff. Still a good idea, Korpo!

ranlinra13 Guest
    BlackTiger,

I have found that our dreams are multi-dimensional and timeless. I believe your dream was precognitive and also means other things.

Question: Do you study alchemy?
    Are you a healer?
    Is your sister exposed to high levels of radiation?

First on the physical side, spiders sometims represent cancer or the environment for that to develop. I'm not saying this is the case - only you would know. If this was the case, and you are a healer of sorts - say Reiki or even a nutritionist or herbalist - you would have the power physically to help her health.

I am fascinated with the term "melting" into her. Some might say absorbed, went, traveled inside - but melting - why melting? I remember that I used to see these bugs in my dreams which I named Tar Bugs. I called them that because they were black and would melt into people, they also melted together to form bigger tar bugs. You didn't want to become all black and become a zombie type and loose my light and my free will - sort of like possessed. These tar bugs had a master demon who willed these bugs to possess or consume people. I found lemon oil and turning the mind commands back onto the master to be a way of defeating the bugs.

I would also feel a connection to alchemy. Something changing form (melting) to combine with something else. I would look at you as an Alchemist since you then were able to break the combined formation, and remove the initial disturbance. If you don't study alchemy, is it something that interests you? Maybe you should begin the study.

Thanks for sharing.

blacktiger057 Guest
    I am a healer, practicing Reiki and a little magick when needed. I started to study alchemy, but my parents took my book away, believing I was wasting my time, "worshiping the devil..." I've been trying to get back into it somehow, but I'm not a very sneaky person.
    Now for the term melting; The spider(which didn't look like a black widow anymore once it enlarged) melted to liquid and the liquid was sucked into my sister. But the look on my sister's face was what really scared me.
    As for radiation, I hope not! She's only five But, maybe I should do a distance healing incase she developes cancer in the future. The dream could be telling me that I should start healing now, as it could be serious. But what's the harm?
    Thanks for the insights everyone!
    Namaste.

ranlinra13 Guest
    BlackTiger,

I didn't want to instill fear, nor am I saying that your sister is sick. I was merely letting you know of one possible meaning for the bugs.

I think doing a distance healing is a great idea. Even if to distract any type of parasite - or human manipulation or sickness. An extra boost of light and energy is always good.

With every study, people use it for good and some use it for bad. So, saying that, maybe you should look into a simpler or lighter side of the study of alchemy. Alchemy is about transmutation. You could study the healing side of alchemy. It is amazing how an enzyme could change certain viruses or coat them to have them removed from the body. Same thing with heavy metals in the body. Or using not only the color of the seven chakras in a Merkaba meditation, but using some metals in the Merkaba meditation - gold - platinum - copper. Just some ideas.

Thanks again.