Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eyes Wide Shut

Blog Entries
    I get what I call 'third eye headaches' when I do energy work on my third eye- or rather I used to, it's not so bad anymore. What I've heard and works for me is to concentrate your meditations on the base chakra and grounding for a few days until you feel better- keeps things in balance.
    Balance, grasshopah! (Sorry I couldn't resist).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

WanderingNomad Guest

Work in Progress

Ya I remember those, now its just a solid pressure instead Just wondering though on the pineal gland, I think... that with a lot more practice I can concentrate all my visualization through it, I noticed that when making a psi ball early today I now use that area almost as much as my 6th Chakra, is that how your supposed to use it ? To visualize things and when focusing energy ? That area of the brain seems to be better at visualizing things and having what you visualize come out as vision and not just a headache from the 6th chakra. Now its a headache between the hemispheres of my brain but strangely very very relaxing.

On the grounding, I tried that last night, and this morning I visualize focusing energy through the earth chakra and straight up through the crown chakra, unfortunately I don't know how the crown chakra is supposed to vibrate all the other ones I can make fill with energy and shine out with energy in less than 2 seconds. It did help to ease the pineal area headache though, thanks for suggesting it.

soothing an energy headache from over stimulating brow

Hi , I suggest deep cleansing breaths from the crown down before sitting , these will help to prevent headaches and develop the energy body faster too . Follow these with raising power from the feet up . Sit in a throne pose in dim light and practice daily from the same chair and corner of your home . 7:30 pm is an ideal time .

As CFT suggested when blockages cause pain grounding helps . And moving energy gently through that area of blockage is also a good way to relieve that .

I suggest placing the palm of the right hand over the third eye and flaring clean fresh energy from your palm into your eye . Do this by taking energy down the crown to the heart , down the arm and sending it out the palm . The other hand is placed behind the head . Cause the energy to flow from the right hand to the left and gently slowly "saw " it back again from left to right .

Also an energy loop can be formed by taking fresh energy down the crown with each inhalation and passing it out of the brow centre . Try to bring this over your head to re-enter behind the brow centre at the back of the head . Your hands can help this flow by moving them a short space away from direct contact . But in time you will be able to make energy loops at will without use of your hands .

If the headache is throughout the moonstone or head , it might respond better to alternating the loop angle . So move energy from third eye to the back of the head and back again . Then move energy across the head from ear to ear . Again first place palms directly on either ear . Later pull the hands back a short space to just direct flow . In time , learn to pass a loop at will without the hands .

A very gentle puff of air while holding the nose will equalise sinuses when diving or flying . This can be helpful somewhat for energy headaches also .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~