Thread: Never override ghosts ;/

The Godfather Guest

Never override ghosts ;/

It is very important not to override ghosts otherwise you may experience something terrible like I did.

Before this incident I had already had a few experiences with ghosts so I wasn't very terrified of them.
    One night on a camp there was a poltergeist (I thought that it was a poltergeist but now I'm not sure) it was making noise in the house. And everyone who entered the house and went to take a shower was suddenly running out of the house shouting and saying that there is something inside. When I went into the house I didn't see and hear anything. I couldn't even feel the presence of the ghost. When we were going to sleep in that house everyone was terrified and I remember when I said "♥♥♥♥ him. Let's go to sleep. He can't do us any harm" I was wrong. In the night I stood up and started shouting and cursing. I was seeing things that in fact didn't exist. I was completely schocked and I couldn't control myself. I don't even know how did I get to the middle of the room because I don't remember standing up. I thought that everyone in the room is going to hurt me (for example I saw a friend with the rope, who was going to tight me. Another friend was filming this. Obviously there was no rope and no camera) I was also show other things which mainly I don't remember. I took whole control over myself after almost 10 minutes and for next 15 minutes I was shaking and feeling really bad. I felt hate and sadness so strong that I thought I was going to throw up.

Blog Entries
    It's never a good idea to disrespect such a being - they tend to be vindictive and look for revenge. If I read Robert correctly, it is better to institute passive countermeasures and not to get directly at it if it can be avoided.

Oliver