Thread: Korpo refered me to ask this question in this forum

gothpyre Guest

Korpo refered me to ask this question in this forum

I can't seem to feel my root chakra. I think not being able to work with this chakra could be affecting my other chakras. Like when I meditate I get a pressure in my head like a vice. I was hoping to work on my root chakra but I can't feel it so I need help with it. I can't ever remember feeling my root chakra.

hasalameth Guest
    what kind of energy work do you do? the NEW? like in MAP? RB and BM offer a whole lot of tips and tricks on stimulating chakras. Good luck.

gothpyre Guest
    I use NEW, and the techniques worked for my other chakras. For some reason nothing I have tried has worked for my root chakra(bottom of pelvis). I don't know why thats why I asked, maybe someone else has had a similar problem and found some other way to activate there root chakra. I can't even locate it, if I hadn't seen it on a chart I would not even know it exisited. I can feel my crow, brow, throat, heart, upper dan tien, lower dan tien, but not my root.

stargazer Guest
    gothpyre, I can feel your pain. My root chakra was EXTREMELY slow to stimulate, while I had good stimulation in my other chakras. Astral Dynamics says that if you have no sensations in the root, but sensations in the higher chakras, be confident that energy is passing through it.

My best advice is "fake it til you make it"... keep stimulating that area even though you get no response. It can take time but you will eventually start getting a response from that area. Also, I think it's important to pay attention to the kinds of associated emotional issues that may be contributing to a slowing / blockage in that chakra. (e.g. fear, insecurity, anxiety)

I believe everyone is different and you will have to find what works, but helpful for root chakra stimulation for me has been

~Sitting on the floor so that that chakra is in contact with the earth and doing intense energy raising directly to that chakra (Given that you've spent a good amount of time developing the secondary circuits in the feet and legs) Imagining this energy as being red / volcanic / very dynamic can help.

~Doing the "Chakra opening" visualization exercise where you imagine your chakra as a closed flowerbud and imagine the sun shining on it very bright and warm, almost as hot as a sunburn, (the heat visualization can really help) and the flowerbud slowly opening.

~Bouncing an energy ball from hip to hip, then forward and back from front to back in the sacral area. Something about a larger energetic motion passing THROUGH the chakra seems to help.

Just keep up the good work and you will get some results eventually! I happen to think that the root chakra's innately kind of sluggish in us garden variety humans It's a very primal chakra related to vital physical energy and Lord knows the hectic modern world is a drain on that.

gothpyre Guest
    Being that the root chakra is in an odd place may have something to do with it(I like to start physically stimulation the area and its an odd place to do that). I like to imagine my chakras as a rubber rings, then I stretch them with my awareness hands. Today I spent about an hour of stimulation on my chakras I kept starting at the root and working my way up over and over(bottom to top). finally I felt a warmth or stirring in my root chakra, it was faint but at least its something. To answer your question I did do the secondary energy circuit training in Astral Dynamics. When I do the chakra stretching exercises(as I call them because of my personal visualization) I feel a stream of, or pillar of energy(warmth,tingling,pressure) through the center of my body. So I guess some energy must have been getting through before. I will try the heat thing though. Do you think my visualization of my chakras being rubber rings and stretching them to allow energy to go through them is a good way to see them, or could it be causing a problem. Its just how I see them in my minds eye. Could I need to change my method. I can explain deeper of my method if its not clear.

gothpyre Guest
    I did finaly get some sensation in my root chakra but now I cant get good sensation in my lower dan tien. I don't think its a problem but its just odd. Yesterday I was just meditating(just relaxing and clearing my mind) and I got this pressure in the center of my chest could this be a blockage. I have sensed blockages before but never felt them in a physical way.

Blog Entries
    Any blockage can manifest in "physical" sensations. You are talking with your nervous system here that tells you about the energetic state of your body. So when your throat is blocked, you may feel a choking sensation, etc.

See here:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...ghlight=#61494

You are just now rediscovering your body. This is non-linear - expect some setbacks, your awareness will grow over time, but not all the same every day, and you may take a step backward (it seems) here and then.

We tend to think everything is fine and suddenly discover we were not looking before. Additional blockages surfacing is a sign of you discovering more about yourself, not them being not there before. You were not looking before.

Oliver

gothpyre Guest
    Korpo you sent me here then you show up giving me advice. Thanks, every time I post you rush to help. So far most of what you said has been true and or helpful if not extremely vital to my development. I trust your advice so please don't hold back. I may have taken brakes in the past but not this time, I am going to give it my all till I succeed so keep all that knowledge coming my way. Trust me I am putting it to good use. I use to be an armchair mystic but since I have finally got up and started doing stuff I have learned more than all the years of just reading about it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, gothpyre.

"Walking the walk" has always been more important than "talking the talk". It gives you results, and keeps on giving. And it is fun, when you stay in your comfort zone. Then everything feels "just alright". You cannot get the same from a book, or knowing something intellectually. I bought and read 50 books I carefully selected last year, but it has not teached me more than getting up and doing it.

Oliver

gothpyre Guest
    I have read so many books, articals, web pages for so many years, and I got a good amount out of them. I practiced some things I read on and off but never stuck to any practice, I just jumped from one thing to another. Lately I have been practicing all the things I learned and am making so much progress, I keep finding myself saying I remember reading that but I had no idea it was really like that. So I say to anyone who reads this, researching things is great but you won't learn anything substantial till you do it for yourself. Like my formula I use Knowledge+Experience=Wisdom, I know from experience now that this formula is true.