Thread: Scar Tissue

Flash_hound Guest

Scar Tissue

Anyone know a technique for breaking down scar tissue specifically...

gothpyre Guest
    I don't have a method but I noticed by doing energy work the scar on my right had has been fading. I say if you are doing energy work keep it up and try to pass as much energy through the area thats afflicted. Someone else probably has a method.

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    People have reported scar tissue disappearing by using Quantum Touch.
    An energy healing method similar to RB's full body circuit. Except the energy does not go down in to the sub-navel storage center. It exits the hands.
    Of course it also seem only certain people are able to do certain things with QT. Some scar tissue, some viral, etc.
    Give it a whirl, you could be good with scar tissue!
    ~Sylent-Wolf

blacktiger057 Guest
    I haven't successfully gotten rid of any of my scars, but I've made em smaller and fainter. WHat I do is take a teeny bit of energy from my sub-navel and rub it up and down where the scar is. After 5 inutes, I return it back to my storage center. Try it!

Scott

Flash_hound Guest
    Well right now my issue is internal scar tissue which messes with blood flow. And I want to try and remove it as it is quite annoying

BTW; Sylent wolf, thanks for your quantum touch suggestion, I've heard of it before and tom told me some more about it in a PM. So I am going to check it out and try it tonight.

blacktiger057 Guest
    AAhhhhhh, that would be a problem. But it might lessen in size.

Flash_hound Guest
    Wow, this is really effective. Using QT I can actually feel the scar tissue disappearing and the tissue under it filling in the space made. It's really weird but feels really good.

Sylent-Wolf Guest
    A pleasure Flash_hound, and keep that energy running! Which reminds me, I'm going to go run some energy right now.
    ~Sylent-Wolf