Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: After-life - how is it?

After-life - how is it?

What are your thoughts about what happens when a human dies physically? What changes? Where does he or she go to, what does go through? Is there any higher sense in it? Is this something important what happens, or not quite? Should we do anything while living physically about it like an objective research or something?

Re: After-life - how is it?

I suppose an Ultimate Reality, where dreams met realities already. Every meaning you ever did and will do... there's not much to it just "I am" and "be here now" would do - personality given.

Can you leave Earth without destroying Earth? Not to me, not if you ever did or will identify with It.

It is different for every soul relative to your state of development and your needs and maybe also your will.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    It is different for every soul relative to your state of development and your needs and maybe also your will.
    Is there any constant there, or only variables? ...Or, in other words, do we face just our mind creations, or is there any objectiveness to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Is there any constant there, or only variables? ...Or, in other words, do we face just our mind creations, or is there any objectiveness to that?
    Again, I think there are no rules. Own mind creations is often happening to souls that got stuck in the lower astral (dream zone) after death. If you move on and out of this Matrix (being helped or not) then you are more free and it might be more objective in a sense that you reach some 'collective' areas, but again, you go to different 'places' so it is always subjective even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    you go to different 'places' so it is always subjective even then.
    Any ideas what those "different places" are like? I'm not talking about OBExperiences, I'm talking about a being (formerly a deceased human) who is totally free from a physical body. I frequently hear, e.g. from people who use hypnosis to gain information, that the knowledge to get a full idea about the after-life world is forbidden for living people. So it seems like we have in reality a very vague idea about what it is.

But let me explain why am I asking this. I have a serious suspicion that this what new age or religious convictions tell us - that soul "must" re-incarnate and develop - might be a clever, but total lie.

I have found in births, that the only law is Love, and frankly honour does not like it... forgiveness is a beauty this way. Now, the way to realise exactly, love the law, is to have sex... I do suppose this is why people get or got famous in this generation of mine, after doing that. In other words, if you find yourself in limbo or some such, for goodness sake stay positive, original and true to everything you do believe is right. There is a way to love God at least - hence all things.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Now, the way to realise exactly, love the law, is to have sex...
    You mean like... those type of things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uRnzrUOl5g&t=48 ? Or... perhaps something in that direction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA&t=27 ? Or both at the same time (I heard that God wants it all, wether it's yin or yang, all at the same time - hence timelessness).

I have a serious suspicion that this what new age or religious convictions tell us - that soul "must" re-incarnate and develop - might be a clever, but total lie.
    This discussion about this conspiracy and 'loosh' and 'false light' and 'reincarnation traps' has been going in for a long while. Yeah, in the end we don't know. I would say (re)connect to your Higher Self is what helps you and you can decide on your own if you want to reincarnate or not. I do NOT believe in a karmic law as a binding obligation.

Recently this Farsight remote viewing about the 'death trap' is discussed a lot in spiritual forums:

I still believe that the Kepple/Monroe model has some validity, also due to my own experiences. That is why "Retrievals" are important to help the stuck people after death move on.

So yes, there are traps and you can get stuck. And maybe you can be deceived into re-incarnating or remaining in a 'belief system territory' (Monroe's term) or also 'false heaven' (this is how Bill Buhlman calls them).

You are familiar with Bob Monroe's, Tom Campbell's, Bruce Moen's, Kurt Lelands and Bill Buhlman's explorationary research of the afterlife areas and books or presntations (a lot on YouTube to find)? They all somehow report a bit of the same with their own viewpoint and metaphors.

My own explorations so far can confirm part of it, as I did some retrievals and have been to some of these 'areas' that might also be in part 'afterlife areas'. It is of course (as Robert Bruce explains with his catchbasket concept) best and important to get your own experiences and form your own model.

It takes to long to explain it here all in length but I recommend the books if you have not read them already.

Lastly, I strongly recommend Kepple's work and model if you don't know it yet. A long read but worth the while:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Thanks.

In the video the man confirms the same notion as I put before, that the Earth-plane is prison. The explanation why... is something I suspected before, but now I suspect things are actually more complex than that... That man states that we loose all the memories and are diligently deprived of them - if so, then this might be interesting:

Here are few experiences that I had:
    - when I was a little child, I had channeling experiences which I remembered all, as they were very intense. One of them was really interesting: I was twice asked out of nowhere by a clear male voice in the age of 4 or so "(REMEMBER) WHO YOU ARE?" in short amount of time, which terrified me then
    - I had a vague glimpses of some cosmic war which I / we lost in the past, and spiritual aggression afterwards of killing the (my, others') soul(s), including our memories!
    - Atlantis incident of - again - being in the end on the loosing side, against "personas" who now probably rule the world with help of / through hidden powers - and again spiritual / energetic aggression to seal our spiritual abilities repeated, this time on the Earth
    There were more than that, but they possibly might state something about what is really going on...

Honestly, I would not call R. Monroe's astral journeys a serious after-life research. He was excited with discovering OBEs and the fact that there is a non-physical world out there, and his books I view as a report from those journeys. More serious study was done by M. Newton, who - to his surprise, as he claims - discovered a world of life-betwen-lives, i.e. after life. I read all of his books as well, I didn't find any direct confirmation to my suspicion, but it confirms that the judgement made on us after-life is actual (other beings, seemingly advanced, spiritually and psychologically manipulating us in getting to the point where we are judge ourselves as being "wrong" and need to re-incarnate).

So in brief, my conclusion is that we should stay distant, calm and focus on spirit - our true core, not on external in making any judgements or "needs". This refers to both, before-death life and after-life life.

EDIT: hmm interesting numerology, a coincidence? the message has been sent at 02:22 p.m. of my time zone, in 02.02 day of 2020 year.

One note here to explain: I think there is more, much more to Earth than being actually a prison, than it was supposed to be originally.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast