Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: After-life - how is it?

Re: After-life - how is it?

I have found that if you cannot journey, your oversoul (glory self) can cast lives into "other" realms and the soul (power self) learns alongside, in between having nothing to do and doing something for others. I see me everywhere, on the internet in particular. They talk, beings that I pay any attention to at all. Those that identify as "little me" I try to balance with. I think that there is alchemy here.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I have found that if you cannot journey, your oversoul (glory self) can cast lives into "other" realms and the soul (power self) learns alongside, in between having nothing to do and doing something for others. I see me everywhere, on the internet in particular. They talk, beings that I pay any attention to at all. Those that identify as "little me" I try to balance with. I think that there is alchemy here.
    I like Deepak Chopra's definition of the soul:

The soul is the innermost being of a person
    'Journey' is, therefore, an illusion, isn't it? You travel through your mind.

Not when taking a "journey" - but all the time. Like now, jumping from one word to another, reading this text. Aren't you?

Alchemy is power, just like the universe. But not through forcing, but through wu-wei.
    Wu wei is the synonym to alchemy: you flow, and when the change (transmutation) happens, you go with the wind.
    I.e. you perform an alchemical act - even if you are not aware of this.

Yes, taoism is all about alchemy and changes. On all levels of yourself (and yourself, your true self, is infinite).

And yes, I-Ching, the taoist ancient book, is about the changes and alchemy. Just like taoists claimed.

The difference between alchemist and a layman is presence or abasence of consciousness of being in the alchemical processes of life.

With consciousness you gain the power. Imagine being in a river, but being not aware of this fact. How you would sail, then? Lao Tzy would tell you, probably, because of you being conscious. How to gain consciousness? Through wisdom. How to gain wisdom? Through experience. How to gain experience? Through... being aware... Hey! Wait! Weren't we talking about the awareness being the goal at the beginning? Yes, I did. Which means it is the beginning and the end at the same time - no time for learning required, it happens instantly, like in the wu-wei state. Again, just like taoists claimed.

Makes sense to me.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Yes it is true, satorial elegance is the alchemist far sooner than brute strength.

4. Re: After-life - how is it?

I have books about Edgar Cayce, a book written by John Edward, and books written by Sylvia Brown.

Each one of these psychics say your subconscious takes over after you pass away. Edgar Cayce said it in some of his readings I read.

Your subconscious is the dreaming mind, and, according to these 3 psychics, all subconscious minds are connected outside time, in the spiritual realm.

Someone online told me the same thing. He said he's had many psychics tell him you enter a lucid dream after you die. He said these psychics knew him inside out without him saying a word to them.

Quote Originally Posted by qx7v6 View Post
    Your subconscious is the dreaming mind, and, according to these 3 psychics, all subconscious minds are connected outside time, in the spiritual realm.

Someone online told me the same thing. He said he's had many psychics tell him you enter a lucid dream after you die. He said these psychics knew him inside out without him saying a word to them.
    Similar things are told by all ancient metaphysical traditions. My ASC experiences so far also confirm this. I heard this also from people who practice various ASCs, and not only from them: after-death experience is like dreaming, half-awake, half-unconscious. In order to overcome the unconscious, you need to come to terms with the abilities taught by such mystic traditions as in the Ancient Egypt or the Taoist, which focused on the consciousness.

Consciousness during any type of ASC, dreaming, lucid dreaming, is different than "normal awake" state of consciousness.

OUR AFTER-DEATH EXPERIENCES ARE VERY DIFFERENT THAN MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE, NDE EXPERIENCES DO NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH

The fact that the mind state after the death is not awaken, but very unconscious, contradicts the NDE experiences - at least partially. The NDE experiences are sort of suspicious to me, they suggest the person is fully conscious in this state, and their memory, mind and other mental aspects function normally. But everything what I know denies this (on the e.g. lucid dreaming and other ASCs I write below). There are certain tricks about making memory vivid by other beings possible e.g. just after one's physical death - these tricks cause a sort of simulation of being conscious and have perfect memory - but they are just tricks. It is like watching a movie, but there is possibly no video (i.e. imagination), but just mental type of experience: you watch thoughts coming to you from "somewhere", which mistakenly is typically taken by your own mind and this way you have simulation of "your own" memory being vivid. This is the fact, not something that I made up - this is really possible to simulate your own thinking and memory processes from the "beyond".

I believe that so called Akasha records - the records of thoughts of all beings to a certain level - are used for that purpose, i.e. this is where these "memories" are stored, and they can be regained, not just by the person who "thought" these thoughts, but by a being who use these records related to a person, and then pass them to that person - without awareness of doing that. Of course, this seems quite complicated, but people assume that everything they think is coming from their own minds - but as Robert Bruce also stated, we have no good definition of what mind really is. And since we do not have idea of what mind is - it is easy to manipulate it in so many ways that we could become schizofrenic, i.e. literally "lost our minds".

So another element of this puzzle is the fact that we have no real memory of the events before we were born. No doubt all of this is not a coincidence - but do not be deluded, the explanations of karma and reincarnation in the most known way are way naive - these are believes for masses, also modern people who take it for granted, these are believers of the new religion system which the popular esoterics and new age stuff is all about - they are just stack of believes for people who need it. This is a modern form of global religion for people, as the most of old religious systems now are obsolete.

There are certain reasons why our mind and memory is manipulated, and that we have no memory of the pre-birth events. This has nothing to do with any believes such as karma. Typical person is easily manipulated mentally. There are lots of possibilities to have influence on minds of unconscious people by "the other dimensions". These people think they act because of their free will - but they do not, they are under the constant influence of the beings beyond the physical dimension - this is the fact and it is pretty obvious, yet usually omitted and ignored.

Another aspect of the mind is the subconsiousness: the programs which cause people to live on something which is often called "autopilot", of which a typical person is painfully unaware. "Painfully" is a good word describing this lack of awareness, as it causes lots of pain of many sorts in their lives. And they are easily manipulated also after their physical death, when the physical brain (the mental computer leveraging their weak mental abilities) is not available for the use any more - so they are stuck with the level of consciousness they achieved during their physical lives.

I know how it sounds: it seems to be a metaphysical horror. Yet, the humanity is imprisoned in this constant returning wheel to the physicality, and all of this is because of the weak consciousness after the death. I believe this is why people are not told the whole truth what is going really to happen after their death - they need to be manipulated, otherwise they would give up their - to face the truth - meaningless (unaware) lives, i.e. not aware why they actually doing what they doing, chasing only things that are temporary. Instead they are told about paradises etc. such as in the NDE experiences - the reincarnation and karma belief is most close to what happens, but again, this is a shallow explanataion for masses.

Average person is manipulated mentally by beings living in the non-physical realms through all his or her life, and typically never recognizes this fact. Most people just have weak minds - they just "flow" through their lives, from point A to point B to point C in their travel of the experiences from a child to the elder, and so on. (S)he may think that certain events in her or his life are justified, but these justifications are usually thoughts suggested from the "invisible source".

If you had lucid dreams or similar experiences, ask yourself: why it is so difficult to have it as a repeatable experience? As the modern science suggests? Such as daily awareness that you have after awake - which repeats every day? I believe the latter is repeatable everyday becauase we have something which I call the physical mental computer - the brain. Most people have only occassional lucid dreaming and other ASCs experiences. They just "appear" sometimes. The same - after thorough analysis of the Robert Monroe's OBE experiences - is about OBE. They just "happened" to him. Yes, he created a whole program to work with your mind and extend your consciousness, but I would not make any assumptions to what is really happening on this one fact. Most peoplee have big difficulties in remembering their dreams.

Life after their physical death do not suddenly cause their mind to be strong - in contradiction to what NDE experiences in as silent way suggest. These are, again, believes - a new religion - for the masses. We should put weigh on what we are NOT told rather than what we are suggested how things are after the death.

The key thing - actually what Robert Bruce also pointed out - is our memory. But I would extend the mind and memory to not just remembering OBE and ASC experiences - but to having strong mind (i.e. overcoming typical mental weakness - the mentioned unconscious "flow" like a leaf on the wind) in general, i.e. having ability to decide about our lives, and for this the memory and consciousness beyond the physical is required.

In this light, the believes of karma and reincarnation seem very shallow, and they are just believes, aren't they.
    Last edited by Antares; 16th April 2022 at 07:25 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

ON MEMORY

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    The key thing - actually what Robert Bruce also pointed out - is our memory.
    There is no coincidence in that the memory of a human being is not available to him or her in most part. The memory is under the strict control. Even more, the mind in general is under the control.

Memory is essential to actually everything; and the best and the ultimate tool that you have is your own mind. It cannot be taken away, but it can be manipulated.

So the whole vast cosmic multi-level system of the manipulation and prisoning has been established.

If a human being had a memory of what was before his or her birth time, (s)he would realize also the pit trap (s)he is in. The life was very different then - probably the humanity would rebel, realizing what is happening and what happened before the current life time.

In order to keep humanity in the matrix illusion, manipulating the memory and the mind on the regular basis is required. Furthermore, a human being should take no memory access for granted, and live like (s)he was slumbering. So that no one was wondering why we have no memory - and if there was anyone asking, there should be some simple explanations, similarly to the christian religion which offers also the explanations why e.g. people "should" suffer or why inequalities in the world "should" exist. Along with other programs - believes system - for the masses.

And people just believe this, i.e. take these for granted. So that the matrix illusion would not cease to exist.

But the only reason for our mind being enslaved lays simply in this fact itself. The taking away memory trick from the mind is required, because otherwise... think: what have had happened if the memory was left intact for a human being, and combine this fact with another one, that the life-time is strikingly short, and most of it should be consumed for work.

This way you get what is happening on the Earth. So to sum up...

The mind is manipulated and under constant monitoring so that one would not think of essential things on what is really going on. Human being must be busy throughout most of his or her life time, so that (s)he had no time to think actually much at all, and other things were occuping his or her mind. The life time should be short, so that (s)he did not gain much experience, and incarnating in another bodies could take place relatively quickly (if life time was long, the cummulated knowledge and experience could be a threat for the whole system). And the memory should be controlled and access to it so restricted so that (s)he was only able to do things related to relatively normal functioning for his or her job on the physical plane.

Of course, the above cannot be commonly known, as well - so that the system could last.

The memory and mind manipulation is not only possible on the physical level, btw. So the special caution must be kept during any ESP experiences such as OBE or LD.
    Last edited by Antares; 22nd April 2022 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    ON MEMORY

There is no coincidence in that the memory of a human being is not available to him or her in most part.
    Mind is a very (infinitely) flexible "thing".

In fact, what probably all of you know, mind is not a thing. I.e. it is something that has not a form - but the cause which creates things/forms. In most part the mind create everything internally, i.e. within itself - but not necesserily is aware of that.

And this can be, and is, in many ways used for manipulations - by those who are aware and know what the mind really is (as opposed to human beings who does not - to what Robert Bruce also referred that we do not know what is the mind).

The problem with having idea of being manipulated refers to the mind itself - being aware of it, and thus increasing your conciousness in a certain area.

The mind can be viewed in an infinite number of ways. It can create concepts not only referring to the outside, but also to itself - which the top mathematicians and philosophers were aware of, calling it e.g. self-reference. This produced a lot of unsolved problems in mathematics (which is the only science with no references to the external world unless applied - i.e. mathematics is purely conceptual, of course).

Anyway, because aspects of the mind can be viewed in an infinite number of ways, conceptualizing itself, and there is a whole, we might say, hierararchy of concepts, or a number of hierarchies, sometimes more or less tighltly dependent on each other, and somtimes unrelated, and some of them referring to themselves.

Do you get what I mean?

Mind is so vast that it - in the areas that we are unconscious of - is like an open port which can be manipulated by a being who is aware of those aspects we are not aware of. But this "open port" is not a thing, as it might be imagined - it is an aspect of it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6